TCVG random pics

• Thread starter That crazy vancouver guy
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here are some 5 wk flower pics of the table...

overview, canopy, the My Sheet pheno, closeup of, and the other shorter pheno on the table...

now... I have to chop the table early at 7 wks and clear out the house cuz of issues I gotta deal with shortly, but I can't just kill off everything I've been working on for the past 7 months, so I took cuttings of everything I wanna save and will keep the best clones... have around 160 clones going currently, but will not be keeping them all, obviously... only the best of each....(last 2 pics)

the table at 5 wks flower.JPG

above shot of the table at 5 wks flower.JPG

My Shit at 5 wks flower.JPG

shity closeup of My Shit at 5 wks flower.JPG

shorter pheno at 5 wks flower.JPG

clones of stuff I wanna save.JPG

clones of stuff I wanna save (1).JPG

of the Skush I made... I only started about 8 beans... I flowered one out in the minibox right away, and made motherplants out of the other 7... and in those 7, I pulled out the My Sh_t pheno, and all the others that have been grown out... including this girl here that I grew OD this summer in a pot, and moved inside at the start of Aug to start flowering in the table room... it's OD again to finish flowering and is gang-banging Kong (Gorilla Grape C - the lone male outta 5 beans of Outlaw Genetics gear that turned purple and is an awsome plant...) with a bunch of other girls... Pandora's Box (TGA), Jack's Cleaner 2 (TGA),Sage (TH Seeds), and 2 Dark Kush (BlueHemp Seeds)

I really like the coloring on this lady....:cool:

a very nice colored stretchy Skush ` FUC.JPG

a very nice colored stretchy Skush ` FUC (1).JPG

a very nice colored stretchy Skush ` FUC (2).JPG

a very nice colored stretchy Skush ` FUC (3).JPG

GG C do'n his thing with the ladies.....JPG

Gorilla Grape C stud.JPG

Looking great TCVG :aok: :)

somethin' tells me you don't run out of smoke too often.....looks amazing

TCVG's '09 Outdoor is Tagged 'n Bagged....:cool:

and... much to my pleasure (or dismay...:rolleyes:)... EVERYTHING in the yard got seeded, so I figure I got some decent crosses this year... see'ns how I had every plant I had going this year, minus my Skunks ('78 Skunk #1, 80's Skunk IBL) and the Sinister Kush, outside...

'09 Outdoor harvest.JPG

Looks like a nice stash my friend. You sure do know how to fill up a table.

That crazy vancouver guy said:
TCVG's '09 Outdoor is Tagged 'n Bagged....:cool:

and... much to my pleasure (or dismay...:rolleyes:)... EVERYTHING in the yard got seeded, so I figure I got some decent crosses this year... see'ns how I had every plant I had going this year, minus my Skunks ('78 Skunk #1, 80's Skunk IBL) and the Sinister Kush, outside...

Can I be your bestest fwend pwetty pweese? :)

Oh go on,lol! :D

Top job there TCVG mate and what a sight that tag and bag tableau is,sublime!

Outstanding outdoor grow,well done that crazy mutha! :p

tag it, and bag it. oh yeah brother Van, you def know how to put on a real grow show. whats up with the ww crosses bro? you still playing, or , are is it buisness as usual? the xxx in particular? also, the just sheet?:cool: ...

got a full room of your gear going here man. this Skush is a pretty interesting veg plant. have'nt even gotten to the blush yet. arghh, need more room to get my game face on, you know?...

you see the KULTS in the buckets over here?:D ...

later bro. be cool...Irish...

I saw someone called TCVG floating around the threads last night. :D

LOL--I got a PM from TCVG yesterday--no text just this: :hubba:

I think that TCVG is lurking around again....

^^^^ LOL ^^^^^
That sounds like TCVG...

I havent seen TCVG on here since the above. Crazy basterd.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back