TCVG random pics

• Thread starter That crazy vancouver guy
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss that crazzy bastage sometimes. Wounder if he home yet.

lol im sure hes still in....
5 yrs from maybe 2 yrs ago......
I have loads of his seeds and we will se in less than a month if we are still legal to grow, ill drop some of his gear if so....

I sure hope he comes back. 5 years in Canada is like 3 years lol . Should be out soon if he doesn't act up inside.

lol you don't know crazy do you lol? he told the judge off, flipped on the parents of girl.... and gave the news papers and judge the finger when sentenced lol \
he will do full term

lol you don't know crazy do you lol? he told the judge off, flipped on the parents of girl.... and gave the news papers and judge the finger when sentenced lol \
he will do full term
I read the newspaper article and knew it wouldn't go well for him.

Let's remember he had one car accident that gave him brain damage, and then another accident that left more of his brain on the dashboard. He doesn't have the same control over his thoughts and actions as others due to the area of the brain affected, and I think that this information was just breezed over when it came to sentencing him. He should not have been put in a prison, he should have gone to a hospital.

I'm not saying he's not responsible for his own actions, but I truly think, in this case, there were some major extenuating circumstances that went un-addressed.

If that's the case it's very sad that he didn't get the proper care he needed. Having no control in prison would make it a lot worse. Sending positive vibes to the guy

Ok , what did this guy do?

umm melvan im not sure you can blame that entirely?
booze, **** life, head issues and more of a **** life, and ya the booze? that put him were he is now. not god or any other excuse.
did I mention booze? booze.......

So if he doesn't have control part of his brain you think he can control the booze? It all stems from the head injury. I don't know the guy but I would think if he had a serious head injury his thoughts would be messed up my 2 cents

His sister told me that after the first accident he was not the TCVG he was before the accident. She said it was like a whole new person had taken over his body.

But, even after all that, he still understands what a loyal friend is, something many of those with their brains in tact still haven't learned to be.

Sounds like he is better off locked up where he can't hurt other people. Most likely will do it again.

..wow
can we maybe close this thread? think it's getting a little personal.
can't help but feel crazy wouldn't be real stoked with everyone airing his laundry out like this.
JMO

FYi: should be about a year now i figure.

*MR1, that's kinda unfair man, you don't even know the guy. i would suggest deleting that.

Lots of ppl make mistakes. TCVG has a big heart and is a cool dude. Besides he is paying for his mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back