TCVG random pics

• Thread starter That crazy vancouver guy
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

That crazy vancouver guy

some pics of the current run on my soil bed/table at 44 days flower:cool:

hey slowmo...is this the "sticky icky" you were asking if I knew how to grow?.... :p

pics of the table.JPG

pics of the table (1).JPG

pics of the table (2).JPG

pics of the table (3).JPG

If this will post..Your table looks great TCVG

beauty m8, that one in the back looks like she's gonna weigh up nicely. always love your posts :D

That crazy vancouver guy said:
some pics of the current run on my soil bed/table at 44 days:cool:

hey slowmo...is this the "sticky icky" you were asking if I knew how to grow?.... :p

:eek:

:holysheep:

:p

:bong:

:ciao:

Kaotic... that big one in the back that yer referring to is the lone Chemo on the table... what you don't see because of the plants/buds in front of it, has no buds on it whatsoever... so the only buds on the plant is what you see in the pic... but it still should yield nicely for a single plant.

here's the plan for the next run on the table...

- the 12 Chemo along the perimeter will be LST'd out from the table so they can grow out like the one on the table did, but unrestricted -

img113.jpg

sourdiesel109 said:
can u combine a purple haze plant and a sour diesel plant

is it possible?... sure it's possible... I'm sure most of them can be bread together... it's just the environment of the breeding grounds and conditions/health of parental stock that determines the success of the breeding.

myself personally... no, I can't combine those particular strains persay... as I don't have the purple haze, I do have Brainstorm Haze x G-13(Amsterdam)(Pure Thai Haze x Sensi Star x Warlock x AK-47 x G-13) Delta Nine Labs, Pursang Haze F2's (Super Silver Haze x Jack Herer x Northern Lights Thai Special) Sonic Seeds, and a few other things heavy in a Haze cross... I did, however, recently pick up some beans called OurDiesel by Hot House Flowers... here's the writeup on it...OurDiesel is a perfect combination of the ECSD world renowned Sour Diesel clone with a IX3 of SD BX2.5

The combination is a perfect and stable representation of ECSD clone and delivers all of the SD's classic traits.

OurDiesel is easy to grow and delivers a very high potency Sativa for the indoor grower with a superb taste and special somethings that make the Sour Diesel so very special.

For those seeking Sour Diesel, this is it. No difference from the clone only and very stable and easy to grow. For those holding the ECSD clone this is the perfect selection for backb crossing and preserving in seed form those classic traits.

nice. not had chemo in years.. can only really remember it by name now :(

you planning on doing any of your 'crazy' crosses with it? (probably a dumb question i already know the answer too.. i should be asking what are you planning on breeding it with eh? *or better yet, what have you bred it with already ;) )

Blah, that looks like crap. You should tear it all down and send it to me so I can properly dispose of it for you.:joint:

the table is looking great CRAZY ,,,no not great ,,blooming fantastic :stoned::48:

kaotik said:
nice. not had chemo in years.. can only really remember it by name now :(

you planning on doing any of your 'crazy' crosses with it? (probably a dumb question i already know the answer too.. i should be asking what are you planning on breeding it with eh? *or better yet, what have you bred it with already ;) )

I'm still trying out that pheno of Chemo I have in stock... have yet to try out the finished bud (on that particular pheno), but... I already decided to make a cross with it...right now it's in the Big Box, along with a bunch of other stuff having a good time with a lone C99 leaning Flav male I picked up back in Feb... the Flav (Subcool/TGA) is an Indica/Sativa hybrid of... Romulan x (Romulan x C99) [75% Romulan, 25% C99] {Romulan bx1} - wasn't able to find out a genetic makeup of the Romulan...

I'm calling that cross... DitchWeed (Chemo x the Flav) :D :cool:

...I'm making a bunch of crosses in this TCVG's Big Box Orgy...
the Worst Stuff - (KULT x the Flav)
Garbage - (Skush x the Flav)
Absolute Crap - (Stonehedge x the Flav)
Useless - (Sage x the Flav)
Bunk - (White Widow F2 x the Flav) X2 but both young,small plants
Just Sheet ("i" in place of ee's) - (White Widow XXX x the Flav) also a young'n

the last two were the youngest plants to be added and just started alternating... the other ones are my old motherplants... I either have new motherplants (clones) already started, or am looking for new ones still... so most of the crosses should produce quite a bit of seed....:cool:

how can it get any worse brother.;) . anything with ww in the mix has got to be worth a second toke.:D . the just sheet, sounds like it will have that one two punch. have'nt smoked any of subs flav as of yet, but have seen it growing, and have heard tons about it.

hit me up bro. havent been around in awhile. been busy with spring.:) ...bb...

btw, the table is awesome.

Wowzer, those ladies are real sexy dude. nice one.

IRISH said:
how can it get any worse brother.;) . anything with ww in the mix has got to be worth a second toke.:D . the just sheet, sounds like it will have that one two punch. Ya, man... here's a writeup...

White Widow XXX (from Ontario's Best)
Primarily for Indoor gardening
A strong pungency first hits you, then follows a sour sweetness with the final whiff ... turning sweet. If a plant could have a strong body odor then the White Widow XXX needs a deodorant. If you have ever seen a green plant grown in a snowfall then that's it. It has a dense covering of the sort of hairy crystals we all craving for. If you manage to touch this plant without sticking to the leaves or stem then you probably did not grow it properly. It has intense crystal formation. After the first puff, that daunting warm feeling of impending stoniness comes over you. You feel it just under your eyes and throughout your body in time. It is a serious heavy highness. Originally the union came from pure White Widow and an Indian Triple-X. This combination is 10% sativa to 90% indica ratio.

Vegetative Time: At least 2 to 4 weeks if you are using Promix. On Hydro it is only recommended to grow it for 2 weeks (better develop a mother plant and take clones for this method)

Flowering Time: On both mediums it is suggested to flower (12 hour light) the White Widow XXX for 8 weeks, but 10 weeks will really give you the crystals you are after. We suggest the final 2 weeks of the flowering cycle to turn the lights off altogether. This keeps the flowers from regrowth and stresses the plant into giving up its last drop of goodness as crystal to protect the flower.

have'nt smoked any of subs flav as of yet, but have seen it growing, and have heard tons about it. Neither have I... a friend has tried the Flav, and said it's now a staple in his garden... heavy user ;) , so a good critic...
hit me up bro. havent been around in awhile. been busy with spring.:) ...bb...

btw, the table is awesome.

thanx, bro... I'm realy pleased with this run, and the way I'm gunna have some variety this time... and get to try out a few strains on a proper run...

I'm doing something a little different on this run too... I've been cutting back the flowering time by several minutes every few days for about a week and a half now... I'm down to about 10 3/4 hrs right now... as compared to other flowerings of the same phenos, I seem to be finishing faster... which is totally kewl... of course, I'm not stressing them this time either like I was before with the bug problem... I'm cutting down on power consumption and wear-and-tear on equipment, at any rate.... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back