TCVG random pics

• Thread starter That crazy vancouver guy
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking very good TCVG! I need to go look up WWxxx

here is the writeup for the WWXXX from the seed co where they came from...

A strong pungency first hits you, then follows a sour sweetness with the final whiff ... turning sweet. If a plant could have a strong body odor then the White Widow XXX needs a deodorant. If you have ever seen a green plant grown in a snowfall then that's it. It has a dense covering of the sort of hairy crystals we all craving for. If you manage to touch this plant without sticking to the leaves or stem then you probably did not grow it properly. It has intense crystal formation. After the first puff, that daunting warm feeling of impending stoniness comes over you. You feel it just under your eyes and throughout your body in time. It is a serious heavy highness. Originally the union came from pure White Widow and an Indian Triple-X. This combination is 10% sativa to 90% indica ratio

That crazy vancouver guy said:
and get this... in the times I've been poking around checking out the pregnant women... I must knocked out a Chemo seed, and it landed on the pot's soil... and got germinated the last time I watered the Chemo plant, cuz I got the first Beta run of Ditchweed happening already... LOL :D :cool: ... I took it out and put it in it's own pot after taking the pic.
a fitting start to a strain called ditchweed i guess ;) :D

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Van :)

:shocked: :eek: :shocked: :eek: :shocked:

How many plants have you got on the go?

:peace:

something like... 240/250... including the OD & in

but that number will increase with the clones I'm going to be taking soon for run #4... but the numbers will go down slightly with the male count, and I'm giving away a lot of stuff soon, too....

prob b up around 300 soon...I guess....:confused2:

wow.:cool: . that is the garden that leaves me with this smile.:D . you have been a very busy man i see. very , very nice OD :batman: :hubba: ...

i like to hear you say ' most are turning out to be fems...':cool: .

later bro.

I resized some pics of my table just before harvest... thought I'd show ya how nice it looked right near the end....

resize (3).JPG

resize (4).JPG

resize (5).JPG

resize (6).JPG

resize (7).JPG

lol... if ya think those look good, umbra... just wait for future BPOTM entries....:cool:

Looking great TCVG:aok:

check out my table at 5 wks veg tomorrow... I'm going one more week, then it's flower time... should be smoking this harvest the end of sept.

it's all my Skush in the middle (1-3). Sage and Chemo alternating around the perimeter... all the Chemo plants were severely LST'd out of the table, and the Sage were LST'd accordingly to allow addequate growth of those around each one. (4)

all the primary growth on the Blush has been removed so it's all secondary growth on it now... 6-8 main branches(5)

new pics.JPG

new pics (1).JPG

new pics (2).JPG

new pics (3).JPG

new pics (4).JPG

i'd love to get lost in that forrest TCVG!!

here's some pics for y'all of the various things I have going on right now... I've been culling like crazy and moving things round... first up, the table at 3 wks flower...

the last two are closeups of the two noticably distinct phenos I have running on the table currently... the 21 skush are comprised of 3 diff phenos that I used to make up that batch of clones.

there's a tall, stretchy one... and then a short,tight-buddage plant with the best resin production... and one in the middle - I cloned the crap outta the short one and am calling that pheno My $heet...:rolleyes: :cool:

table pics 3wks flower.JPG

table pics 3wks flower (1).JPG

table pics 3wks flower (2).JPG

table pics 3wks flower (3).JPG

table pics 3wks flower (4).JPG

table pics 3wks flower (5).JPG

we have ~23 plants of... Purple Frosting (? F1), White Widow XXX, Space Queen, Stinky Widow, Purple Bud F2, Blush, Gorilla Grape, KULT, Pandora's Box, Jack's Cleaner 2, Dark Kush, Southern Lights, and a couple unknowns...(lost labels)

table room pics.JPG

table room pics (2).JPG

table room pics (3).JPG

I also have a few unknowns:laugh: (red marker does not stay on) but they are all good:rolleyes:;)

looking good man
always love the table :) 3 weeks eh? nice. looking like it's going to be one packed table.

well i hope everything's going alright for ya ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back