Tea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeydean

Reaction score
I have some Critical Sensi Star plants that are on day 35. :woohoo:

They are in super soil, 5 gal. smart pots, question is I would like to feed them one more time with a really good flower type tea. :hubba:

I know there is die hard organic folks here that has some killer recipes, let here some, Please!! thanks MD

Duck, you are good, i was trying to find a thread last night and couldn't. You are the duck.

Mikey, Duck has you covered.

I know, that's why I ask here! I have used Ozzy's recipe for vegging and it's the s-it! Thought I might get by with asking for a recipe instead of lookin it up.:hubba:

Rose when the time comes for me making some oil I would like to pick your brain if you got the time..my friend has MS and we want to help if we can..

You are always welcome to pick what little brain i have..lol

Just cut the Blood meal down to 2 TBL and raise the Bone meal to 8 TBL in the tea mix

Rosebud said:
You are always welcome to pick what little brain i have..lol

Thanks Rose it will be a couple more weeks yet.

Ozzy, Thank you too! Just what I needed..

ozzy whats your opinion on bone and bloods in soil or teas???
I use in my soil now but will prob go organic veganic kinda soil.
and teas, mine has a greyish white ring film around outtter edge, is that good? a fungy is forming imo, but ive never seen this b4. I only have 1 stone instead of 2. idont use bone or blood in my teas, just other amendments

I use them and feel they help keep the microbes healthy and happy. you should have a frothy bubbling mass on top the liquid that white ring dont sound right..

this is the recipe I have been using about 2 yrs now with good results.

Heres one I have been using awhile now that seems to work for me.

5 Gal Dechlorinated water(I dont check or pay attention to PH)
5 TBL(tablespoon) Blackstrap Molasses
2 Cups worm casting
1 Cup compost
5 TBL Epson Salts
5 TBL Blood meal
5 TBL Bone meal

Brew for 48 hrs in a aeration bucket(air stone in a bucket) the more air the better.Then strain before mixing or using. Then mix 50/50 with plain dechlorinated water and water your plants. For a treat for my ladies I Use 25%Tea/75% plain dechlorinated water as a folier spray.

Any thing that does not desolve in the brewing time just gets added to the compost pile.

Pretty much how I make my Teas,,minus the Worm Castings,,cause I didnt have any. LOL
I also make my own compost thats just for teas.

Latest posts

Back