tell me how to take care of seedlings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty

Reaction score
i have 5 afghani,1 master kuskx hindu kush, one bag seed ,that all have shead there seed tops. and have thier dicot seedsflowers plus thier first two real ones. i water w a really weak water and miricle grow all purpose plant food. like 25 parts h2o to 2 parts mirclr grow.(miricle grow is 24 06 16 in nitroget phos and pottas... how should a watering regime go and light and how about letting me no anything that will help.( prob will always read but might not check in for awhile). please give me all u no about this critical stage .....thanx................lefty need to no alot about seedlings to large veg. state...............thanx..................lefty

oh ya each is planted in its own 4 inch terracotta pot.

IMHO it's to soon for your babies to be getting nutes. I would wait until about week 3 for nutes but that's me. Let's see what a few other's think.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
IMHO it's to soon for your babies to be getting nutes. I would wait until about week 3 for nutes but that's me. Let's see what a few other's think.

I concur Brother Grunt. start at 1/2 strength and move up.

Latest posts

Back