Tell Us About Your First Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RossAlexander

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else here but one of my favorite stories to hear are people's stories about their first time getting stoned. We were probably all a nervous, excited, and a million other emotions. How hard did you laugh, what did you laugh at? How did it make you feel. A lot of people say they didn't get stoned at all the first time. I'll tell you man....I got lit like a......well like something that got lit really a lot...so spill your guts.

OMG....the first time...my step sister got me so stoned i had to go home....i puked and slept...

not too pleasant...and it was shitty oil...i hate oil to this day :rolleyes:

i've only puked once from smoking and that was because i closed my eyes for like 20 minutes and tranced out and then got up too fast..

First time was from a pipe with my girlfriend's brother coming home from a party. I was so scared I did not even get high. Plus I had a huge crush on the brother so I had to look cool :cool:

first time i smoked i got it from a guy i know, i was gonna buy it but he gave it to me free. It was some middies. I was so anxious to smoke i tryed rollin a joint out of newpaper and it didnt work. I dont remember what happened to it but i never smoked got high from it. First time i got high though, my head was really loose and wobbly. Iono ive never had that high after that.

I got real baked, everything was in slow motion, and I couldn't stop thinking about what animals my friends looked like.

First time for me. Some nice Hash my freind got. 4 hits and was high all day. Everything had this white cloud over it. Best I ever felt. ;)

i laughed because thats actually something that i think about a lot. its really strange...you can pretty much find a specific animal for every person..some people are easier than others. i do that a lot at work with customers. some people totally look like dogs or penguins or something

oh yeah, I can never do it sober, but after I smoke, I can do it like instantly.

Whats with your pic ross??
I don't know why Im asking this now, maybe its the reefer I just consumed, i dont know, but did you just make that in paint or somethin?

The first time I actually had contact with Marijauna I did not get high. Me and a few friends who had never smoked before either made a homeade bong. In retrospect it was a good sturdy design. Anyways we took every precaution.
We had 2 cans of axe
1 bottle of mouthwash.
2 Visine bottles for "red eye"
extra sweatshirts.
enough food to feed the starving children of Africa.
We waited until it was about 2:00 in the morning, found a dark abandoned alley, sat in a circle and smoked. I took about 7 hits, but really did not do it right. It is something one cannot explain, but you learn to inhale right, and I hadint the slightest clue.

The time I really got high was when my senior year of high school: THis time I was with a friend who had been smoking for 4 years and new what he was doing. Starting at 10:00 Me my other begginer friend and my old timer friend sat down with a QO of weed. Throughout the day various people joined us and matched us. THese people helped correct me in my wrong smoking ways. Through bongs, bubblers, pipes and wraps, I was stoned! After smoking for a good 6 hours I stood up... I tried, my legs were soo wobblie that I could not stand. Eventually when I regained my motor skill we ran around a swamp for a while, until I went home and passed out. Loved Weed ever since!

the first time i actually got stoned, we walked across town to go to wendeys, it was like a 20 min walk, it was the crazxiest thing i was like spacing out and wen i got to wendeys i ate more than ne of my friends
20 chicken nuggets
2 bacon cheeseburgers
a salad
2 large drinks
haha oh man

LOL Great Stories Guys!!!!!
DillaWeed:enough food to feed the starving children of Africa.
LOL!!!
Reminicing on your first time (getting really baked) is like reminicing on losing your virginity. The only difference is losing your weed virginity is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cooler.

First Time I got smoked I got really High really fast...I laughed at everything and had the hardest time paying attention to the conversations that were going on around me...Then my friends convinced me that I dropped my pockets and I spent a good 30mins looking for them...

I will never forget that!

haha 2qwic that souunds hilarious..i member one of my first times we told my one friend he was a seal and he actually thought he was and started flopping around it was amazing

Latest posts

Back