Tell us something about yourself we didn't know before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend Willis

Senior Crackhead
Reaction score
I was on a safari in Kenya when I ran a spear through the heart of Tony the Tiger. I snuck up behind the Quaker Oats guy and pumped him full of lead. He gurgled in his own blood until he died. Then I ran across Captain Crunch and Count Chocula (they're one of those interracial gay couples by the way) having lunch on the veranda at Applebee's. I opened up with a spray of machine gun fire and they were history. It's true, I'm a cereal killer. :cool:

You've lived more in a day than I've lived my whole life.

Reverend Willis said:
I was on a safari in Kenya when I ran a spear through the heart of Tony the Tiger. I snuck up behind the Quaker Oats guy and pumped him full of lead. He gurgled in his own blood until he died. Then I ran across Captain Crunch and Count Chocula (they're one of those interracial gay couples by the way) having lunch on the veranda at Applebee's. I opened up with a spray of machine gun fire and they were history. It's true, I'm a cereal killer. :cool:
Rev you are just to damn funny man. :D

Better watch out rev. the Leprachaun from Lucky Charms was contracted to take a hit out on you for your murderous rampage against his fellow cereal maskots.He hired "the rabbit" and his bag of "trix" to help. :eek:

Latest posts

Back