Tell us your Method on how you mix your Liquid Nutrients into 5gals of water?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ROSTERMAN

Thought this would be a Good idea so others can find the best way to feed there plants
Just the mixing process,
What do you add 1st
in what order, and when you balance the PH
Everyone seems to do it a bit different.

1. we use a 6 stage reverse osmosis aquarium for good clean water with 0 PM’s and comes out about 6.0

2. we add General Hydroponics Micro and Bloom and add the Micro first at a ration of 8 ml Micro to 16 Ml of Bloom

the GH nutes have built in Ph buffers so my solution usually comes out at about 5.5 to 6.0

we then use Ph Up or Ph Down to tweak final Ph to around 5.2 - 5.8

works like a charm

thats indoors

outdoors is a horse of another color and we usually use teas made fro worm castings or bat guano

Thought this would be a Good idea so others can find the best way to feed there plants
Just the mixing process,
What do you add 1st
in what order, and when you balance the PH
Everyone seems to do it a bit different.
I mix 1 gallon a time. And it's rough because use everything under the sun

I add my silicon solution first. Then the Go Box General Organics, last, I pH the water. I mix a gal at a time.

How long can you keep your food and supplements with an air stone bubbling?

Wake up crew. It's time for a bowl.
1642247286858.png

I mix in this order. Get ph right, silica, check ph again, grow and bloom ,grow microbes bloom microbes enzymes amino acids, vitamins b, omniA vegan nitrogen regular nitrogen phosphorus potassium humic, full up, cane molasses, check ppm and adjust to plants optimal zone. Some are 1800 some are 1299

1. we use a 6 stage reverse osmosis aquarium for good clean water with 0 PM’s and comes out about 6.0

2. we add General Hydroponics Micro and Bloom and add the Micro first at a ration of 8 ml Micro to 16 Ml of Bloom

the GH nutes have built in Ph buffers so my solution usually comes out at about 5.5 to 6.0

we then use Ph Up or Ph Down to tweak final Ph to around 5.2 - 5.8

works like a charm

thats indoors

outdoors is a horse of another color and we usually use teas made fro worm castings or bat guano
I use well water. Ppm is 22. Ph is lowv

Here's what I have been doing for my sphagnum wicking hydro grows.
GH products to be mixed in the following order if used:
  • into a 1 gal plastic jug filled with dechlorinated tap water (around 6 – 7.5pH, 70ppm).
  • Mix Armor Si into dechlorinated water.
  • Mix in Liquid koolbloom (flowering).
  • Mix in dry CoolBloom (Ripening).
  • Mix CaliMagic (shake)
  • Mix in FloraMicro and shake extra well.
  • Mix in Flora Grow.
  • Mix in Flora Bloom.
  • Add RapidStart.
  • Add humic acid product: FulPlex Gold (reduces ph) or GH Diamond Nectar (neutral ph) or I have another non GH also.
  • Add Floralicious Plus.
  • Add FloraNectar Sugercane.
  • pH to 5.8 – 6.0
Note that Floralicious Plus includes humic acid, so separate product isn't required

Wow, that’s a lot of stuff. I have one of those GH kits with everything in it but have only used it all together once afraid it would be too much. Maybe I’ll give it another go since nothing wilted or showed any problems. I didn’t see any big growth spurt or anything but my plants are a bit older now…

Way to much for me. I like things simple.
My favorite song is Simple Man for a reason.

If what you’re using on those 15 or so, additives is working, I would stay with it because your flowers look very nice but to me that many additives is a headache

if it works

but yeah , correct me if i am wrong here but isnt every nutrient that a plant needs is found in Micro and Bloom?

isnt it more about the timing?

and adding cal mag? 🤡🤡🤡

if it works

but yeah , correct me if i am wrong here but isnt every nutrient that a plant needs is found in Micro and Bloom?

isnt it more about the timing?

and adding cal mag? 🤡🤡🤡
It's a schedule of stuff and some is redundant. But it is true that you can get by with just micro, bloom, and calimagic (calmag).

Latest posts

Back