temp and humidty in flower stage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slinky

Reaction score
can anyone help. i have just started my flower cycle of 12/12 and am having problems getting my humidty above 37 percent. my temp is averaging 70 71 degrees. will my plants be harmed by this low humidty. i have an osolating fan and a oil heater with thermostat plus my extractor all timed to come on when . heater on 2 when light is off with fan and extractor on at timed intervals too.

In flower... the lower the better... it speeds up resin production. I run my Rh right around 20.

In my room the hunidy ranges between like 15-35%. ai have never had a problem with pests, bud mold or anything like that.

As far as low humidity producing more trichs I can't say for sure but I do know that my white widows look like ski slopes.

schlendrake said:
In my room the hunidy ranges between like 15-35%. ai have never had a problem with pests, bud mold or anything like that.

As far as low humidity producing more trichs I can't say for sure but I do know that my white widows look like ski slopes.

Oh, it does... the resin is used by the plant to protect the leaves from drying out. Lower RH = more resin to keep ''wet''

Humidy around here averages 65%, and never had a prob with mold till started hydro grow with coco. I haven't noticed a lack of trics though?>)

I guess that explains it. My brother usually takes clones off my white widow and tries to do everything by the book. On the other hand I like to do what works for me.

His grow area is a constant 75ish degrees. Mine goes from 80ish at night to 70ish during the day.

His humidity 65-70% which he manages by an adjustable vaporzor. Me, I'm around 25% with no humidity management.

His room 2x2x4 with 16 2' flourecent lights. Mine is 8x3x8 with 1 1000watt hps.

His trich production is way low while mine is through the roof.Almost looks like you can ski down them.

Am I saying what I am doing is right, by no means it just works for me.
So if what you are doing and it's working don't change it.

Attached are some pics of my grow area

yeah they can only be so big, i have to resize mine before i post them.

Ah I got them resized so here they are.

100_09462.JPG

100_09482.JPG

100_09502.JPG

100_09512.JPG

Latest posts

Back