Temperature help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew

Reaction score
Can anyone help me not sure if this is were to ask but was wondering what would be the best temperature to use to bring out the colors on Tropicana cookies and at what week of flowering should I start dropping Temps I'm running my current temperature at 75 with lights on and between 70 and 72 lights out any advice would be greatly appreciated

I am running at 75 currently. I would like it better at 78 ....in the summer I can. I get better yields at 78. My dark temps drop about 10 degrees.
Thanks brother so if I'm understanding this right I need to get about a ten degree temperature drop in order to start getting some colors going I know temperatures don't have anything to do without good it is I just wanted some really pretty stuff this time

Can anyone help me not sure if this is were to ask but was wondering what would be the best temperature to use to bring out the colors on Tropicana cookies and at what week of flowering should I start dropping Temps I'm running my current temperature at 75 with lights on and between 70 and 72 lights out any advice would be greatly appreciated
Every strain is different. For me most colors show up around low 70s during day to mid/high 60s at night

Latest posts

Back