Temperature Safe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
Think it's safe to put the one I got going outside to stay on Saturday? I'll keep the sprouts inside in the window seal for a couple weeks until hardened up a little
20220330_124018.jpg
Screenshot_20220330-123141_Chrome.jpg

Think it's safe to put the one I got going outside to stay on Saturday? I'll keep the sprouts inside in the window seal for a couple weeks until hardened up a little
View attachment 291911
View attachment 291912
View attachment 291911
View attachment 291912
are your plants auto flower?

If they are not autoflower, when you put them out this early, they will try to flower early because the days are still to short to keep them in Veg. They may try to re veg but I hear and have seen pics of them when they did re veg and it’s a sight to be seen. They sometimes grow into a tangled mangleness with not much hope. If you are east coast US you should probably get advice here on when to put them out based on length of day not necessarily temperature

I've done this before.... and gotten away with it these pictures were taken May 12 and some of those plants were growing for a month or so did you see Bigsurs old grow sprouts were pushing up already they have to only get the natural light that's all there getting
Screenshot_20220330-131042_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220330-131042_Chrome.jpg

Now if you keeping plants inside getting artificial light and put them outside sure they will premature flower but the days are getting longer plants will sense that if that's the only light they have been getting and shouldn't flower

I've done this before.... and gotten away with it these pictures were taken May 12 and some of those plants were growing for a month or so did you see Bigsurs old grow sprouts were pushing up already they have to only get the natural light that's all there getting
View attachment 291933View attachment 291934
Yes you must mean the ones pushing up out of the ground from his last grow. I love those strong little plants coming up in the freezing weather. These would have to be brought in under lights in order to grow and flower properly. Big currently has a grow for this year if you want to watch it He posts on it daily I think. His seeds just popped and he planted them in dirt just a couple days ago I think.

Yep. Because the outside light cycle is more like the flowering cycle you use inside. Plus most are vegging under 24/0 or 18/6 on the inside. So when you put them outside their daylight hours drop to a point that makes them think its flower time.

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/the-return-of-kindbud-2014.67962/
That grow was years ago and the first pics of the plants were taken after some of those plants had been growing for over a month outside I'm ok its highly illegal here still in NC I go to prison if caught.... I don't have a room full of lights to keep them in the window seal is blocked off from any light at night not any in my downstairs anyway but yea temperature is my worry right now not revegging plants

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/the-return-of-kindbud-2014.67962/
That grow was years ago and the first pics of the plants were taken after some of those plants had been growing for over a month outside I'm ok its highly illegal here still in NC I go to prison if caught.... I don't have a room full of lights to keep them in the window seal is blocked off from any light at night not any in my downstairs anyway but yea temperature is my worry right now not revegging plants
Well good luck with your grow, I hope it works out for you. Hopefully NC will come around like Va did 😎

And big germinated his same day as me idk how he's keeping them idk but look at that grow journal if you don't believe me first day of spring is when?? Was 10 days ago the trees here leaves are buding flowers have popped up etc and those plants pushing up that bud posted would 100% survive they call It weed for a reason like I said go look at that journal from 2014 if you don't believe me and I can't wait for it to become atleast medical brothers live in Colorado and Massachusetts lucky bastards lol I like the risk a little makes it more fun lol 😉🙃

Last edited:
Brother i drop in and read a little but sometimes i miss the point because im busy or the phone rings.

Nevermind point is plants germinated right now kept in natural light will not go into flowering because the days are getting longer plants sense that and will not automatically start flowering now if you kept plants inside and they got artificial 24/7 or 18/6 light and you put them out now they would go into flowering and have to reveg

And big germinated his same day as me idk how he's keeping them idk but look at that grow journal if you don't believe me first day of spring is when?? Was 10 days ago the trees here leaves are buding flowers have popped up etc and those plants pushing up that bud posted would 100% survive they call It weed for a reason like I said go look at that journal from 2014 if you don't believe me and I can't wait for it to become atleast medical brothers live in Colorado and Massachusetts lucky bastards lol I like the risk a little makes it more fun lol 😉🙃

put them outside Amigo and Mother Nature will take over

look at these mother truckers , volunteers , and it’s been down around freezing since they popped , and we are at about 12/12 on the light/dark sun cycle

this happens every year here , plants pop in late March early April when we are at 12/12 and none have ever flowered as a volunteer

on the other hand , I have taken 3-4 foot vegged plants outdoors in late April early May and they immediately went into flower and I harvested by July 4th

we double cropped that year

we are at 38 degrees north and 102 west

16782D11-E42C-47DC-AAA9-2C3C34B55F26.jpeg

49EE4720-744B-49BF-971E-2F327A3F9C5E.jpeg

put them outside Amigo and Mother Nature will take over

look at these mother truckers , volunteers , and it’s been down around freezing since they popped , and we are at about 12/12 on the light/dark sun cycle

this happens every year here , plants pop in late March early April when we are at 12/12 and none have ever flowered as a volunteer

on the other hand , I have taken 3-4 foot vegged plants outdoors in late April early May and they immediately went into flower and I harvested by July 4th

we double cropped that year

we are at 38 degrees north and 102 west

View attachment 291966

View attachment 291967
Ahhh ight see temp another different here I'll let these plants go and they will be finishing end of September early October and be bigggg but it's already to cold by then there gotcha

Latest posts

Back