Temperature?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldyear

Reaction score
If i'm growing marijuana in indoor conditions and my house is on average 67 degrees is that too cold? Also can marijuana grow in extremely cold weather like 40 degrees?

first of all conditions inside the grow room indoors will increase due to the heat of the lights, so the 67 degrees in the rest of the house wont be the same inside the grow room.

second, ideal temps are 70-80 degrees.

third, yes 40 degrees is too cold.

67 is perfect. IMO. The warmer it gets your risk of problems like bugs and mold increases.

My friends room is 65 to 70 deg. normaly, he hits the 1000 mh and its 105 deg. in 1 hour. window venting and fresh air are not possible, he says the person in the next apt. is a trooper....hhhmmm a trooper that delivers pizza and pays for food with foodstamps....I think hes a little to parinoid imo but hey, its his grow, anyway he uses a freon 10,000 btu air conditioner venting the hot air inside the same room but not in the grow chamber, it works great, his room is never over 72 deg. and the a/c unit helps w/ humidity...but he doesnt have much of a condinsation problem...that I dont understand, I had an a/c unit once with a tray on the bottom that constantly filled with water. Maybe not all a/c units work the same..??

Latest posts

Back