Temporary unofficial chat thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused: early times is a drug!.... I thought we weren't supposed to mention........ oh never mind.:confused:

and isn't this thread titled "temporary unofficial chat foum"?

Tomorrow is Friday and I am cured from the margarita hangover. Can't wait to fire up my pipe around 8 AM tomorrow. :D

Look for some goofy posts to come around then.

Hehehe!

neat link s/b learned a whole bunch. bourbon 51% CORN but most 65% plus. a grain whiskey but called a bourbon under certain set rules. akin to cognac which is just another brandy. but not.

TGIF guys! Any special weekend plans?

I am all by myself tomorrow night! :) Looking forward to having the house to myself. Time to crank up the jams.

HOT DARN: thats a hint; party time at you know who's................... this G. site thingy just doesnt fully get the point to maximum impact, now does it? but the subject is still there.........hehehe

got clippers and a microwave? just dropped the north 40. i can bring armfulls of weeds. hehehe

wanna hear a good 1? happened today. my farthest o/d grow is about 40 miles from town. i sent my godson up with his pickup to get some weed. on his way up the backroad it was stopped by the rcmp who requested his assistance. they had just discovered an outdoor grow. now this was 2 miles up the road and mine is off 6 mile road so he said ok.

they asked him where he was going and he produced his deer tag fer hunting. they said turn around and come back here, its a narrow road so he went up around the bend and there was a heliocopter and several police vehicles parked. they told him to turn around and then loaded a shite load of o/d mj in his truck box. 2 rcmp got in to weigh it down and he drove back to the first point where he was given a fuel voucher.

all in all he made 3 trips collecting several massive cola's fer himself, stashed behind the truck seat and hauling 3 loads. he recieved 3 fuel vouchers good for 25 gallons each and 300.00 in cash. not a bad day's work for a marijuana farmer eh?

astra007 said:
wanna hear a good 1? happened today. my farthest o/d grow is about 40 miles from town. i sent my godson up with his pickup to get some weed. on his way up the backroad it was stopped by the rcmp who requested his assistance. they had just discovered an outdoor grow. now this was 2 miles up the road and mine is off 6 mile road so he said ok.

they asked him where he was going and he produced his deer tag fer hunting. they said turn around and come back here, its a narrow road so he went up around the bend and there was a heliocopter and several police vehicles parked. they told him to turn around and then loaded a shite load of o/d mj in his truck box. 2 rcmp got in to weigh it down and he drove back to the first point where he was given a fuel voucher.

all in all he made 3 trips collecting several massive cola's fer himself, stashed behind the truck seat and hauling 3 loads. he recieved 3 fuel vouchers good for 25 gallons each and 300.00 in cash. not a bad day's work for a marijuana farmer eh?

Man, why can't that happen to me??? Its not like they could check it out with drug dogs afterwards. LOL. Free weed, free gas and 300 bucks. I bet he felt like he won the lottery.:D

guess who had a party last night? we trimmed those cola's up and he has over 6.5 lbs wet weight. 1 very pissed off grower somewhere. i dont know what the strain was but they were off plants over 7' tall as this was the lenght in his truck bed. thar is a sativa called kong or mortgage buster; this may have been it. he figures that there were about 60 - 70 per load so 200 in total all in excess of 7' tall. the cola's were tops averaging 12 oz.'s wet. times 7 plus other smaller 1's and little nuggets. the brat offered me 1........... no seed, so they were clones........rats.

p.s. can you imagine the faces of the people at the gas station in sicamous where he gased up his truck with a full load on.............hehehe. he got a tarp for the second and third trip so no rc's along. hot dam.

if you planted em, why you don't you know the strain?

and you wanted seeds? from an unknown strain?
did you forget that your crop was from clones?

you trimmed em up and weighed them wet?

6 pounds wet will dry up alot.

your godson was helping out the rcmp?

that sounds kinda weird to me, you sent your godson to cut down your o/d grow 40 miles away? why didn't you go get your plants yourself? why use your godson (whatever that means) to harvest your dope?

this is one weird story.
did it make the news?

can you actually read? you moron. reread the posts. i've had it with you. ya, like my godson was supposed to say: ah, no man, im an outdoor grower, man and i gotta check a crop, man. ah, flick off cop. jesus you really are pathetic. this was not my grow you twit that they got. are you totally blind or just stupid.

secondly. im on to you. your a NARC. you try to get peeps upset enough to post something that you can identify. yer a big joke man. d.e.a. or f.a.t. or just a wannabe rat on the take. hehehe we have your number now so go elsewhere, yer done here.

astra- let it go man. I think it's best to not even aknowledge him. Only then will he get the hint and just go away.

As for me, I just smoked a bowl. I feel GRRRREAT!!!!! :D

Latest posts

Back