Temporary unofficial chat thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sombro

Time Waster
Reaction score
This any good for anyone? Please keep it clean!!

I´ve got maybe 2 weekends to get through til harvest and I´m paranoid as $%&/, is it morally reprehensible for me to set a trap in my own back garden that would injure someone if caught in it? I mean you types in the US can shoot someone trying to rob your stash.

what do yous think?

Yes, we sure can shoot someone in the arse for it. THANK YOU NRA!!!!!!!!!!.
but laws dictate ya gotta kill em, injuring ends in lawsuit. :rolleyes: hehehehe
but no man, nothing is worth takin a life (except maybe someone hurtin my kids or somethin). If my herb is worth it take it. but booby traps aren't good either. Never know when a small kid just goofin around can get hurt. I know havin two boys, they get into stuff. I'm just glad my neighborhood keeps an eye out on all the kids. ;)

if its only 2 weeks, if a ripper seen em they woulda been gone by now. ;)
but a little early like maybe a week wouldn't kill ya if ya get the itch too bad. Cool thing about OD its much slower than ID when a week is everything ID. ;)
But just look at the trichs and make your own decision.

Great Idea for chat BTW. ;)

well... I wasn´t going to make anything that could provoke a fatal injury but on reflection perhaps animals could be injured.

even if they are only cats.

I´ve not really set up the grow area properly and it feels a bit exposed, next year the security will be better, something that makes a loud noise might be better.

Godo luck getting away with that in the states. People see TX as a state that you can defend your property and that is not the case. We have had instances where people have defended their home and ended up in a lawsuit. Just do it the oldschool ganster style, my friends. Catch theem in the act and beat it out of them. I am putting cameras up in my next place here in a couple months. After a good beating they usually back off. Or grow indoors.

I thought you said Chat?

anyway, you could decorate your christmas trees with upside down treble fish hooks right down near the base of the plant

when a thief pulls the plant out of the ground he will get a big treble hook stuck in his hand and you'll hear him yell.

put sum marbles or bearing balls in a tin can and hang it on a string to the branches of the plant. 5 or so, this will make racket in the dark. just pray for no wind storms hehehe

tie a bell around your neck.....and every time it jingles,,,,,,get away from your plants before someone shoots ya............

Hey guys. A big shout out to all my chattin buddies. :D

Last night I got drunk. It was the 1st time in 11 yrs. There goes my sobriety date...lol.

I obviously don't include my pot use. I consider weed a much-needed medicine, where as alcohol is nothing but a poison for me.

I feel yucky today. Hangovers are something I didn't miss, that's for sure!

:D

SmokinMom said:
I feel yucky today. Hangovers are something I didn't miss, that's for sure!:D
On days that I have to function, I keep it to two drinks the night before. Now, I don't mean two 48 ounce cups full, I have 3 ozs of Early Times in a 20 ounce glass half full of ice and topped off with 7up. Mild as it can be and tastes great to me!

Great idea for a thread chat!

whats early times - im a canuck? and 3 in 10 not counting the ice. hhhmmmm do you remember if maybe there might be a third? a regular highball is 1 oz of alcohol and 4 oz of mix. hehehe and what did you drink, vapor vixen?

hi all hey stoney hows the mini snow white thing comin' along

this is not chatting But Im not complaining just wish chat was back. going to read some old post

angel in disguise hmmmmm could be satin.....just playin its from some old S.N.L. skit

Smokinmom have u posted any pics of ur grows?

krsone said:
Smokinmom have u posted any pics of ur grows?

Hey there!

I am just a smoker, not a grower. Maybe someday when my kids aren't into everything I'll give it a whirl. ;)

s/b is that a corn whiskey or a bourbon; excuse my ignorance but i get confused on american alcohol. up here in the north its rye = grain, rum = sugarcane, gin - jennifer berries, vodka = mainly potato, brandy = double distilled white wine, scotch = barley malts. not sure on tequilla, bourbon. like i know that jack daniels is different from other booze. im AA now but still like the odd ale; a golden, red or brown. not a beer, not a stout. im not a true alcoholic; not an addict. im immune to hard alcohol = no buzz but some types i have allergy issues like gin or rye or scotch. get migraines and sick with 1 shot. but can drink a 40 oz. of vodka and tia maria mix in a couple hours time with no effect. now it does as im diabetic. but not the vodka = weird eh? i have had experiments done by professionals as to why the rum, tequilla, vodka or clears dont effect my judgement or reaction times. maybe im an alien? eh?

krsone said:
hi all hey stoney hows the mini snow white thing comin' along
I harvested the first tub and it's drying. Should be ready to cure tomorrow.

After sampling it, I think I waited too long to harvest. I'm going to harvest the second tub sooner.

I'm also going to start vegging the clones for a week before putting them in flower to boost their survival rate.

Latest posts

Back