Temps/humidity range during flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero4u2b

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. Can I get a few answers as to what is the range I want to keep in my closet for my temps and humidity during the flowering cycle.. ? Thanks everyone. Hero

I like to keep my RH to 30% to 40%. I never have mold problems. I like to keep the plants in the 70's, but during the summer it will hit in the 90's in the tent and they still do quite well. So I would think that a range from the 70's to the low 90's seem to work for me.:cool:

this is another of those irritating area's where asking different people will result in different answers.
The grow guide here states up to 95 with CO2 enriched air and as low as 60 night time outside.

My target is 78deg for both veg and flower lights on and lights off 65.
My target for RH in veg is 50% and flowering 40%.
Most of the newer material I have read seems to be close to those figures since I do not have a CO2 generator.
Green mojo W

Sounds good everyone. My temps are running between 73 and 80 and my humidity is between 40 and 60.. Appreciate it.. Thanks Hero

woodydude said:
this is another of those irritating area's where asking different people will result in different answers.
The grow guide here states up to 95 with CO2 enriched air and as low as 60 night time outside.
This is because a constant and controlled, increased CO2 level allows the plant to metabolize more efficiently. "Only" when in a totally 'controlled' environment, with increased lumens, a higher concentration of nutrients, and enhanced CO2 will 95* be considered optimal.

My target is 78deg for both veg and flower lights on and lights off 65.
My target for RH in veg is 50% and flowering 40%.
Most of the newer material I have read seems to be close to those figures since I do not have a CO2 generator.
Green mojo W
Below 60F and above 90F is where metabolic processes begin to suffer greatly.."IMO" With between 70 and 80, what "I" would consider ideal. My climate is pretty arid. I'm lucky to retain 30%+ RH.

Latest posts

Back