Tent adventure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went looking for it yesterday but couldn't find any info. other than what you already know. :) That was something I had heard a while back about the leaves. Just wondering if it was true or not.

Five days in flower.

P2110170.JPG

P2110171.JPG

P2110172.JPG

P2110173.JPG

P2110174.JPG

nice. they are looking real nice

I found this (but its sorta generic sounding, no lineage info and whatnot):

G13 Labs PURE Power is an extremely fast to flower strain and produces massive harvests of super-dense buds layered with thick and sticky trichomes. This PURE Power is Indica-dominant and has a recessive Sativa influence which will energise her effect. This will result in a nice relaxing high to an incredibly powerful stone. G13 Labs PURE Power is a fantastic and ideal strain for beginner growers. It flowers between 50-60 days and it produces a high yield.

Sounds bomb :cool2:

:peace:,

7ge:)

Thanks for stopping by everyone. I am pretty excited about this grow, it looks like its going to be one of my best to date if everything stays on this pace.

Looks like your going to have some nice fat buds Herm. Really nice job. Plants look absolutely beautiful. :icon_smile: Can't wait to see how they turn out. Stay safe. :)

Great looking bushes--beautiful! It looks like they are coming along great.

YES, very nice indeed -- some real dank on the horizon -- enjoy :)

Peace

Looking nice Herm

Seems to me that there is quite a bit of yellowing for 29 days, what are you feeding her?

I was thinking the same thing. Its time to feed tomorrow so I am going to give them a little extra N. I am use earth juice line up listed in first post. This is also a pretty fast flowering plant.

pcduck said:
Looking nice Herm

Seems to me that there is quite a bit of yellowing for 29 days, what are you feeding her?

yeah, definitly needs some N, theres alot of leaf on that plant, i find the leafier plnats really suck up the N

Latest posts

Back