Tent and Greenhouse Grow :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudMuncher

Reaction score
Carrying on from my last grow that got lost like a lot of other peoples, I'm growing in a 90x60x150cm tent with a 150 watt HPS. I currently have 2 plants growing but I can't remember when I planted them lol. They are Dutchbreed Orange Candy Floss which is a 12/12 strain, but one of them has autoflowered which is a pain as I gotta wait til that one finishes before I flip the lights to 12/12. Lights are currently on 18/6.

I have just bought some seeds from Attitude; Nirvana Bubblecious and Mandala Ganesh..here's the info from Attitude.

"Sex : Regular
Type : Mostly indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Developed by growers in Indiana, USA
Flowering Time : Medium, Long
Outdoor Harvest : October
Height : Short
THC Level : High
Characteristics : Truly resembling a typical bubble gum taste
link removedNirvana Seeds Bubblelicious[/URL][/B] was developed in the Midwest, U.S.A. then brought to Holland in the 90’s and further refined. Bubblelicious grows vigorously and finishes flowering in about 8 weeks. Bubblelicious, also known as Bubble Gum is medium tall plant, producing compact, crystal covered buds. Bubblelicious is highly resinous and extra sweet. Certain individuals actually display that distinct pink chewing gum scent and flavour. Winner of two awards in the High Times Cannabis Cup of 1994, a 2nd place in 1995 and again a 2nd prize in 1999, giving Bubble Gum a total of 4 awards from the judges. It's cannabis seeds are best suited for growing indoors and its THC is strong 15-20%. Harvest month for outside is October and its difficulty growth is moderate."

"Sex : Regular
Type : Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Yamuna x Afghan (landrace Uttarkhand, N. India; Afghanistan)
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : September / October
Height : Medium
THC Level : High
Characteristics : this strain shows potential against depression & anxiety

editMandala Seeds Ganesh[/URL][/B] was created for our 5th anniversary. We recreated our exotic, high-class indica-sativa hybrid “Yamuna” from the “Limited Collector’s Ganesh Edition”, which was issued in our first year, and crossed it with our best Afghan parent from seed stock collected in the 1980’s. The result is an impressive stout plant oozing with resin that grows like an indica and feels like a sativa. Ganesh is an excellent choice for closet cultivation or a grow box due to it’s short stature and the even growth pattern. Plants vegged for 3 weeks in soil reach a height of approx. 60cm when mature. To harvest a field of “baseball bat” type colas in regular grow spaces we suggest vegging the cannabis seeds for 4-5 weeks for organic (soil) cultivation. Ganesh grows perfectly with little or no feeding in quality soil.
Our unique combination of land race genetics injects a lot of vigour into this strain and the thick shoots from mother plants provide quality cuttings over an extended period. Due to the extreme density of the buds approx. 20-25% of the plants show some mould susceptibility in the top third portion of the head bud in the last week of flowering. Therefore, this strain is best grown in spaces with humidity control. You should also water sparsely in the last week of flowering. Wait until Ganesh has slightly droopy leaves and give them just enough for their daily requirement. A daily check of the head buds during this period lets you detect mould early before it can cause any damage.

The dense and crystalline buds have a rich, skunky smell that underlines the top quality of the smoke. A heavy-duty grinder is recommended for these chunky buds! The taste evokes the times of the finest Himalayan hash in the 1970’s - sweet and earthy with a chocolatey finish. Ganesh combines the best of both worlds, it’s dense, glittery indica nuggets have great ‘bag appeal’ and the sativa-dominant high leaves you functional, social, yet relaxed. It’s a great smoke for fun activities like snowboarding or a beach party, lying in your hammock and watching the sunlight flash through the trees, sensual leisure or bodywork such as massage, yoga, tai-chi and all kinds of creativity."

My boyfriend is up for growing a couple of plants in a greenhouse in his garden :D so that will be a first for me.

Took these photos today :) I was having a ph problem but I've repotted in better compost and not used any nutrients and the plants are much better. Not going to grow autoflowerings plants again for a while as they don't seem to do too well under the 150 watt HPS but photoperiod strains do as you can see with the one thats vegging. I have a feeling its a male, but if it is I will save the pollen to cross pollinate with one of the new strains I bought and use the leaf to smoke with so I won't need tobacco (pures are too strong and I like to spread my weeds out as much as possible).

Think I will have to top the plant though or at least LST it, as the autoflowering one is no where near done yet.

View attachment 1.jpg

View attachment 2.jpg

View attachment 3.jpg

View attachment 4.jpg

View attachment 5.jpg

View attachment 6.jpg

Cool plants! I think those are the smallest plants Ive ever seen. Its definitely good to invest in some good soil. I personally like to use ProMix but it can be hard to find depending on where you live.

maineharvest said:
Cool plants! I think those are the smallest plants Ive ever seen. Its definitely good to invest in some good soil. I personally like to use ProMix but it can be hard to find depending on where you live.

Oi! the big OCF isn't small!! And no way man did you never see any of the fun grows over the last few years on here? We had plants growing in tiny little medicine pots and alsorts :p

Well the autoflowering OCF is might strong, I tested some last night and was flying :D but the big one is male :( I flipped the lights over to 12/12 4 days ago and he's covered in balls :( so time to get some of the new seeds germinating :D

What about the Mandala Ganesh ? Have u grow it yet ?

I cut the autoflowering OCF today as tried a little smoke yesterday and was veeeeerry good :D Not much on it but will give us a good few smokes :hubba:

The other OCF is confirmed male, I will keep it in there on 18/6 as its the only one in the tent at the moment and use its leaf for smoking with bud without using tobacco and might use its pollen to cross pollinate one of the new plants (once they old enough!).

I put 2 Ganesh and 2 Bubblelicious seeds in to germinate today ;)

These pictures I took yesterday..

View attachment 1.jpg

View attachment 2.jpg

My sexy plant is a sexy male lol. These pics taken on day 7 :) 1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Day 4 for the seedlings. And the male is sexy as being all purple but coming down soon. Just trying to get some pollen from him.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

Day 9 for my seedlings. I've been away for the weekend so came back and they were stretching a little and 2 had fallen over as you can see in first picture.

Pics 2 and 3 show roots in 2 of them. Pic 4 repotted :D , Pic 5 - I have a funky 3 leaved baby! Pics 6, 7 and 8 are the other 3 (i'm stoned and tired and can't remember which is which lol!), pic 9 back in the tent and pic 10 is the male's roots :D

I collected a good amount of pollen, that badboy was full!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

thanks :D your welcome, pull up a comfy chair, large coffee and extra large spliff!

not sure how long to veg them for, will probably just see how it goes :)

I love how fast weed grows! These are loving the bigger pots already! :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Wow these babies are shooting up! Nice fat leaves!

Pics 2 and 3 are the Bubblelicious

Pics 4 and 5 are the Ganesh :D

Will give them first feed over next few days.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I will pull up a seat for this one if you dont mind.

I don't mind at all :D Am thinking of getting some more beans in to germinate and making proper use of my tent this time. Not sure whether to top them of leave them though.

Latest posts

Back