Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
erwinsweeney said:
Hi Geezer. I didn't get the fantech one, I got the other. Works perfectly, professionally made and wired. I suppose either would be good, but thats the one I got.:)

Yep-router control, same one I'm gettin'
:aok:
I have seen those at Harbor Freight, too. Wonder if it's same one.
Thanks again for that link.
I like the location.

:)
Gb

LOL! Thanks!!:D

LEFTHAND said:
lol no you just dont put it in a tray in your tent.. you use it in you carbon filter.. instead of expencive carbon.. crystal kitty litter i do beleive its called..its silica kitty litter anyways.... hope this helps yas
LH

For those of you running a carbon filter; Are you running it all the time in sync with the lights, or are you cycling it on and off? :confused: Or, is it all plant dependent?

Quiet Dez said:
For those of you running a carbon filter; Are you running it all the time in sync with the lights, or are you cycling it on and off? :confused: Or, is it all plant dependent?

Hi Dez. I run my fan and carbon filter 24/7. I run a fan controller, so when lights are on the fan runs almost full power, when the lights are off I run it very low. Couple times I have turned the fan off for just a few minutes to do some adjusting in grow tent, and the dank smell immediately filled the whole room. For me, I want that odor control all the time, day and night. I also like the idea of having the air exchange going on day and night. Just curious: What would be the advantage of not running it 24/7?

One of the things I need to control is humidity. Dry here. Running it 24/7 decreases humidity to about 15%.

Quiet Dez said:
One of the things I need to control is humidity. Dry here. Running it 24/7 decreases humidity to about 15%.

I live in the desert southwest. My humidity has been stayin in the 40's in the tent so far. Lack of humidity is much better than too much IMO. I'm sure a lot of people would love the dry air we get. You don't have to worry too much about odor?

Quiet Dez said:
EasyRyder. So far the odor isn't too bad, but starting to make their presence known. They started to flower about 5 days ago. Man, these autos are fast!

:) gotta love em

my tent.

its a Secret Jardin DR100L

Canfilter, 6" Ecoplus Supreme inline fan

400w hps, with 2 2ft. 6500k 24w tubes

currently 4 autos. 1 wk old.
-LR2
-Easyryder
-Diesel
-Smurfberry

What you think? comments, questions, concerns?

edit: not sure if we get to pick our number or assigned but if it aint taken #007 would be cool.

23r08zo.jpg

ooo i like the setup man. when i go with an air cooled hood ill probably have my filter/reflector/fan setup just like that. is the fan outside the tent sucking air out?

tbomun,
I like the tower fan. Mine is getting a little crowded at the moment-lol
Nice setup! :aok:

Gb

Aright Hamster my man after a long time of preparation research and everyone's help I got My tent set up and almost everything ready to go for my 4 x 4 bloom room. Can I please be #1? I turned my other room from my last grow, a lil 26" x 42" into my veg room which is working awesome. Through my system of bartering and trading, I traded my 400w HPS setup for a 4 x 8 hydro hut and a 250 MH setup AWESOME I must say. I turned it into a 4x4 hut just in case I want to expand later. Hope to have pics up soon need to get batteries.

wally150 said:
ooo i like the setup man. when i go with an air cooled hood ill probably have my filter/reflector/fan setup just like that. is the fan outside the tent sucking air out?

yea the inline fan is outside the tent, on top shelf of closet. i used my existing a/c vent thats in my closet to vent the exhaust into attic. i didnt see a need for cooling/heating my closet, so went into attic, cut an sealed a/c duct to room. then attached a straight register boot to existing a/c vent. ill snap a quick photo. dont laugh at the duct tape job! it didnt sit flush, had to seal some how. its not 100% air tight, but sufficient.

rsg4g2.jpg

jamexican686 said:
Aright Hamster my man after a long time of preparation research and everyone's help I got My tent set up and almost everything ready to go for my 4 x 4 bloom room. Can I please be #1? I turned my other room from my last grow, a lil 26" x 42" into my veg room which is working awesome. Through my system of bartering and trading, I traded my 400w HPS setup for a 4 x 8 hydro hut and a 250 MH setup AWESOME I must say. I turned it into a 4x4 hut just in case I want to expand later. Hope to have pics up soon need to get batteries.

Got ya down....:) Welcome to the TGC

Welcome to tbomun and GreenLantern7...tbomun what number wld you like?

Hey ham I will post pics of my "tents" when the last one arrives tomm, (hopefully) < that one is for my breeding...a small 1.9' x 1.9' x 3.9' homebox XS....Can I get #69 if no one has it? Thanks

Hello Tent Enthusiasts!!!

Sorry for being so impatient of applying for this nice club as the equipment, currently in its shipping boxes, arrived just yesterday. I got to clean and remove a lot of stuff from the attic where I chose to get together all this gear. How do you find my equipment: Homebox Silver L; Extractor 365m3/h with this capacity being met by the carbon filter as well; the Honeywell vent is going to interact with the plants in a way of giving them a cool breeze (very silent and effective recommended!), ducting 5 meters ( sorry for the metric system guys), and this small vent over there I plan to use it as a cooling unit for the lamp. The latest being 400W HPS with casual reflector soon to be replaced with a Cooltube not ordered yet. So how do you thing all of this will do fine? Oh and forgot to mention that I am currently growing in soil but next one will be a DWC setup. I can't wait to put it together may be next couple of days!

Thank you Fellas!!!

IMG_6470.JPG

IMG_6471.JPG

IMG_6472.JPG

That we do wally...I hve been running those turbo fans non stop for months and months and they are still good to go....welcome Brother Ross....what number wld you like? Also if you hve not already done so sign up in the group memberships area....thanks.

Latest posts

Back