Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how you sign up again?? and damm, I forgot how to post pics!!!!

uptosumpn said:
how you sign up again?? and damm, I forgot how to post pics!!!!

Left hand corner click user cp..then left side click group memberships...then select TGC...

Pics>>>Go advanced, click manage attachments, upload your pics....

uptosumpn said:
THANKS HAM! AND i WOUD LIKE #69 IF ITS AVAIL??

I already got you up on the Big Board in the first post of this thread....# 69:holysheep:

I Will Be Using 3 Tents, (homebox Xl, Clonebox & Homebox Xs)....still Waiting On The Small One.... Those Azzholez Shipped It Out 5 Dayz After I Placed Order, Was Supposed To Get It Today, Maybe Tomm. Anywayz, Here Iz What I'm Working Wid...will Update When Other Tent Gets Here As Well As When Main Tent And Room Is Finished Setting-up...who Said Growing Wasn't Real Work??? This Stuff Is Time Consuming When Puttin It All Together By Yourself!!! But Well Worth It It The End...ya Feel Mi,,,,,

187.JPG

194.JPG

195.JPG

196.JPG

216.JPG

215.JPG

225.JPG

226.JPG

219.JPG

Good morning, to all on this longitudes and latitudes and to all who will experience it within the next 24 hours throughout the World!

Thank you for the warm welcome! As far as I checked 673 is free so I will grab it if I may. I better get to work to get this pieces of gear to a composition. As soon as I am ready i will post pictures.

Thank you

hi tent growers , i need some advise .
i'm thinking real hard about a 3x3 tent ,and i'm wondering what brands you all recommend ? and where to buy ?any help will be appreciated like any draw backs or tents to avoid or things you like about your brand , thank you(feel free to pm me about this)

are you going to be using this tent for veg or flower budculese?
I would suggest if planning on using this tent for flower to go with one of the name brand tents. Ebay tents will do just fine for a veg tent IMO.

lordhighlama said:
are you going to be using this tent for veg or flower budculese?
I would suggest if planning on using this tent for flower to go with one of the name brand tents. Ebay tents will do just fine for a veg tent IMO.
flowering only , i got a 400w hps with cool tube to put in the tent

I've bought two different ebay tents and a secret jardin.
The secret jardin is so superior in every way, zippers, light leaks, exhaust ports, frames, fabric... I can keep going. lol

Just something to keep in mind, is all.

You could get away with a ebay tent but in the long run the name brand models will save you money.

what are the name brand models? cuz i got a 3x3 tent from ebay and it looks like there to many light leaks just thro the zipper for me to use it as a flower thats y i stick with autos no need to worry about light leaks or scheduals. im gonna be getting 2x2x 5 tent right away what would be the best 1?

You have to do a lil research when buying tents on ebay...I have 3 no name brand tents and have had no problems with light leaks....the zippers on mine have a flap of material that covers them on the outside and no light gets through. Jmo

Oh and if you are gonna use it to flower make sure you get one with enough height...you will be happy you did.

Anybody who joined and was lost due to the crash pm me and I will get you back up in the first post.

even those flaps over the zippers don't keep all the light out, have you zipped yourself into one of those tents hammy?

I was surprised the first time I did... huge diff from my secret jardin to the ebay models.

Whats up fellow tent growers! I just joined the club, do I get to just pic a number now?

maineharvest said:
Whats up fellow tent growers! I just joined the club, do I get to just pic a number now?

Post up a pic of your set up and pick a number...welcome aboard.

lordhighlama said:
I've bought two different ebay tents and a secret jardin.
The secret jardin is so superior in every way, zippers, light leaks, exhaust ports, frames, fabric... I can keep going. lol

Just something to keep in mind, is all.

You could get away with a ebay tent but in the long run the name brand models will save you money.
s j is what i've been leaning towards, i seen a report card on differant brands and secret jardin was only one with an "a" in "light proof"the rest where "c" or worse and 2 of those where more $

Latest posts

Back