Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who has the best PR on well built but cheap 4x4 or 5x5? I been on ebay, htgsupply my local hydro shops sites and all i can find really high quality are 250+. I have purchased one before for 200 and loved it but dont want to spend the coin yet on the one i should buy...

trying to spend around $100-120 if possible. Been looking for a SJ or growlab cheap but the one i did find i missed out on the final minutes of bidding.

wanted to make sure to get one that does not leak light and is sturdy with good stitching. was curious if anyone purchased a cheap one and is running a 1k in it with success.

thank you everyone!

asking if anyone who purchased a cheap tent has had success hanging a 1k, big hood and everything else w/o problems....and if so what brands....price and place of purchase.

thank you for your reply. :D

:bong:

trillions of atoms said:

asking if anyone who purchased a cheap tent has had success hanging a 1k, big hood and everything else w/o problems....and if so what brands....price and place of purchase.

thank you for your reply.

:bong:[/quote

thats my set up besides a "cheap tent"...purchased all on amazon..sun systems hood..not sure on 1000w bulb brand...sun systems ballast(magnetic 4years old)...&..inline fan...prices depend on the size of equiptment you need....your areas climates determine that...

Here is a 4x4x6.5 GrowLab for just under 200 but that doesn't include shipping: hxxp://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/growlab-gl120-311x311x67-indoor-grow-room-p-3600.html

ToA a cheap tent is ok for veg, but if looking to flower I would go with a higher quality brand. I have/use a Secret Jardin DRII 120 for flower. Less light leaks, better zippers, better ventilation. I do use a e-bay cheapie for veg, but would not use it for flower.

I bought my 4x4x6.5 on eBay for around 129 US free shipping. I run 1000 watts total HPS in flower in it. Have had zero issues with it.

Your cheapy must be better then my cheapy. :)

Mine had many light leaks(bad sewing) and now the zippers are being pulled out of the tent. I am pleased with it for being my first tent, but when this one kicks the bucket, I wouldn't purchase another one.

I picked up a 3' x3' 6.5' for 129.00 from virtual sun good tent have had for around half a year

pcduck said:
Your cheapy must be better then my cheapy. :)

Mine had many light leaks(bad sewing) and now the zippers are being pulled out of the tent. I am pleased with it for being my first tent, but when this one kicks the bucket, I wouldn't purchase another one.

Yeah mine is still in good shape, knock on wood. Zippers all still work and are fine stitching wise. I had 2 small holes that my cat put in it but cover those from inside with that shiny metal tape. Got my money's worth for sure.

www.ebay.com/itm/5x5x78-Reflective-Hydroponics-Mylar-Grow-Tent-600D-Window-Cabinet-Box-/140898751210?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20ce3852ea[/URL]

That looks nearly identical to the Secret Jardin Dark Room. That's a damn good deal there :D

Got a homebox like 5 years ago still going strong. Haven't checked prices in a while though I think I paid around 200

fellowsped said:
Got a homebox like 5 years ago still going strong. Haven't checked prices in a while though I think I paid around 200

Thanks for the info...

i looked into thoses grow cabinets and just don't see it as haveing enough room there to limited in the hight a plant can grow in them

1st plant harvested, 70 days from seed in ground.

photo.JPG

JimmyJames, I had the same green pebbles as you prior to this last post. Thanks for the mojo

Latest posts

Back