Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for you hammy, he looks high and a lil confused...lolol.

image.jpg

Yeah ya always start out thinking you will just have a small grow then you get bigger and bigger :doh:

That critter looks like he has his jaws packed with munchies for the rest of the evening so that when the couch lock kicks in, he won't have to get up to get any munchies :)

Man you got the bug bad...

Yes sir! I've had more fun with this entire process than I have in the last 10 years doing anything (besides the professional music I do)

Growing really is therapeutic and just all around FUN! I want all kinds of strains, not just to try them, but to see how they grow and if I can do it effectively.

I can not deny that a little change on the side would be lovely from this too. I have over $3,400 invested so far. eeeeek!!!

I literally check my grow journal over 10 times a day to see any and all convo inside it. lol! :D

Tents are defo the way forward if You don't mind me joining this little chat! I've got 3 at the moment a 2mx2m, 1.5x1.5 and a small 1x1 that are all 2 weeks apart in the flower cycle! 4 big pot Wilma systems feeding them but only 1 fan controller. Anybody a fan controller fan?

I have about $3k invested in mine, another $5k invested in my Brother's, and I am getting ready to do an expansion on my building so that I will have more veg room, so another $2k. It pays for itself quickly. My buddies clean me out every month before I can even pull the next bunch :)

Hushpuppy said:
It pays for itself quickly. My buddies clean me out every month before I can even pull the next bunch :)

I can only hope to get there! I want to make sure it is as good as possible so that it pushes itself. :D

That's what I do, It doesn't take long once you have a few grows under your belt. Once you get it dialed in, and the fellas find out what kind of smoke you have, they will be beating your door down. I have a friend who told me that he won't even smoke anyone else's stuff. He said if he misses me and runs out, rather than buying some other, he just waits for mine as he knows it won't be long. :) People quickly recognise the quality of your stuff versus what's out on the market, and they will come back for the quality every time :)

Hushpuppy said:
I have about $3k invested in mine, another $5k invested in my Brother's, and I am getting ready to do an expansion on my building so that I will have more veg room, so another $2k. It pays for itself quickly. My buddies clean me out every month before I can even pull the next bunch :)

Damn right!!!!!!! A couple of grows will cover the investment! Busted in this arsehole of a country with all those lol I'd probably be looking at 2-4 years. I wish our government would be quicker in copying america "as they always do" even if it is only a few states. Anyway that's another point. Tents are the only thing that has been totally successful for me. for 12 months I grew in a shed outside and struggled with mould right through to heat stress giving me seeds :-( -15 outside to 40 degrees in the growroom lol from winter to summer! That is almost impossible to grow in believe me! I've learned a lot through trial and error! What a blast its been though lol. Since moving indoors and investing in the right gear the only trouble I've had is black fly............

COURAGE IS THE ART OF BEING THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS YOUR SCARED SHITLESS
Harold Wilson ;-)

Dude:eek: you need to turn them plants upright or they will grow all crooked :hitchair: :hubba:

Nice setup dude.I signed up to this forum not long ago.my first forum and i think i got it wrong, with that i mean "what i thought they were supposed to be"its took me 5 days to come to the conclusion that if you don't have a problem with a particular plant/grow/system or setup then this site is pretty pointless lol and clicky...... You all stay safe and keep tokin

Here is what I have in my tent at the moment.

Grape Crack from Across the Universe Seeds at 9+ weeks

Grape Crack week 18 001.jpg

Grape Crack week 18 003.jpg

Grape Crack week 18 004.jpg

Grape Crack week 18 005.jpg

Grape Crack week 18 006.jpg

Grape Crack week 18 007.jpg

Grape Crack week 18 008.jpg

Grape Crack week 18 009.jpg

Grape Crack week 18 010.jpg

Grape Crack week 18 011.jpg

Extremely nice Duck.. just wow truly!

Is that the start of "Foxtailing" I see in the first pic, or is that just the structure of that strain? I think I have a bud trying to foxtail, but I don't know. :confused2:

Cheers though, that's some absolutely amazing looking stuff :aok:

Dr. Green Fang said:
Extremely nice Duck.. just wow truly!

Is that the start of "Foxtailing" I see in the first pic, or is that just the structure of that strain? I think I have a bud trying to foxtail, but I don't know. :confused2:

Yes that is fox tailing....

Nice ladies pc....

This is an extreme version of it>>>3818h.jpg

Thanks for answering me Hamster Lewis. You are excellent. :aok:

I do believe I have a little foxtailing going on right now with my main cola on my BLT. :D

Latest posts

Back