Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought my tent off of ebay for $82 a few years ago and it has a bunch of rips in it, it leaks all kinds of light, I have tons of duct tape on it to block the leaks, and two of the zippers are junk. I had to do some of my own sewing on it too. It has been through a lot, being taken down and setup in a different location a bunch of times but still my tent has basically fallen apart.

But Im still using it hahaha!

I posted my pics of my tent in a different thread so it wont let me post them in here. Ill get some new pics later on today.

maineharvest said:
I posted my pics of my tent in a different thread so it wont let me post them in here. Ill get some new pics later on today.

if ya right click the pic ya wanna use..then click"open in paint"..I then click the pencil and make a dot somewhere in the pic..I then close the window and it asks if I wanna save changes..I click yes...I have just changed this pic and can now use it again...I do this as manny times as I need..hope that helps..But Im sure New pics would be liked as well...

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
if ya right click the pic ya wanna use..then click"open in paint"..I then click the pencil and make a dot somewhere in the pic..I then close the window and it asks if I wanna save changes..I click yes...I have just changed this pic and can now use it again...I do this as manny times as I need..hope that helps..But Im sure New pics would be liked as well...

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

You should just be able to rename the original file on your pc and then upload it. That way site will not know it is the same pic.
If you want to keep name the same then just copy the file and paste it on the same page and change the name of that one and delete when done.

budculese said:
s j is what i've been leaning towards, i seen a report card on differant brands and secret jardin was only one with an "a" in "light proof"the rest where "c" or worse and 2 of those where more $

You will be very happy with the secret jardin... Very nice tent.

Hello!!

I got a 5ft x 5ft x 6'6ft no name grow tent from TheLAShop.

I'll post pics later tonight hopefully but I want #6446

Got the first post updated...anybody else not see there name listed pm me and I will take care of it...welcome to all those who have recently joined or re-joined because of the great crash...

maineharvest said:
Here is a few pics of what Im working with. The clones are not looking so great at the moment but I think they will start to take off In a few more days. Im thinking about getting a 1000hps instead of using two 400hps. One lamp would be easier to ventilate and would be less cords running through the tent. What do yall think?

Yep

Tent back up. Will be used for small amount of veg time, full organic for multi strain grow. Then switched out to my old reliable 12 spot Ebb, which will more than likely be filled with Larry OG.

View attachment IMG_0584 (1024x683).jpg

View attachment IMG_0587 (1024x683) (800x534).jpg

Howdy!

I have a 4x4, a 5x5 and an 8x4 tent..

for the two smaller tents, each have a 6" exhaust fan..

no intake, just sucked in walls..

same thing for the 8x4 tent, except there are two 6" exhaust fans..

no intake holes.. just sucked in walls..

Should I put in a little 4" intake or something?

Or just use passive intake by opening the flaps when the light are on.. (or all the time?)

Not change anything?

what's the call?

thx fam

I run passive intake as well...But once the temps get hotter around my area I'm going to have to run active intake and eventually buy an A/C

cmd420 said:
Howdy!

Or just use passive intake by opening the flaps when the light are on.. (or all the time?)

Not change anything?

what's the call?

thx fam

Well air is coming in from somewhere. There not airtight. 2, 6" in 4x8? Whowzer! Mega air. The tents dont have flaps at bottom on all sides? If you pit piece of velcro and use it to prop up, walls wont sucked in too much. Still a little though.

some ov these set ups awsom!!! think ill be upgradeing after my first set up if it goes to plan :p

can i join seems i have a jardin?? lol... need some help over on my form if u get a mo lord...

cmd420 said:
Howdy!

Not change anything?

what's the call?

thx fam

All my tents have passive intakes along the bottom...1 on each side and one along the back. I use a 6 inch inline to pull air from the tent and the passive I takes allow cool/fresh air in along the bottom. I have never had a problem with the small amount of light that gets in along the bottom. Maybe if the plants were tiny there wld be problems but my ladies are all tall enough that the tiny amount of light does not bother them.

Latest posts

Back