Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
multifarious said:
Day 33 and these x11 Ak 47 & x1 Lemon Stinky are stacking up good.....:icon_smile:

how are you getting them so low without screen? are you lst or something?

multifarious said:
Sure

I've been using this super simple, versatile, method of cloning for a good while now.

Essentially, freshly taken cuttings, in the "puck" of your choice, be it rockwool cubes,
jiffy 7s, coco pellets, root riots etc, are placed into "baggies" and kept moist and sealed for between 5 and 7 days.

At that point I keep the bags open and over several days I gradually fold/roll the bag down, reducing the humidity around the cuttings but while still keeping the pucks moist.

If you don't, you risk rot setting in.

To date I have found this method to be the most versatile way of producing healthy clones.

This method also lends its self to easily keeping new cuttings in "stasis" inside your fridge for a comfortable 4 weeks.
Any longer and I see a noticeable decline in rooting success.

So you never have problems with mold? how do you control that if so.

'The Nutty Professor' Springs to mind
Lol
Btw they dont look evenly spaced apart.!!
T4

im growing in a secret jardin dr100 with a 600watt hps with some t5s i had from a previous setup. insulated ducting from the cooltube out of the tent, been working well id recommend secret jardin.

IMG_4726mp - Copy - Copy.jpg

IMG_4693mp - Copy.jpg

multifarious said:
I don't care what they say about you, in some places, Rockster....... :p
but
I sure do :heart: your genetics

1 of 8 #1 Cheese that start to come down today @ wk 10

View attachment 192565
Glad you like the genetics multifarious and those meanies say bad things about me because they reckon I don't have the genetics so more fool the meanies eh? :D

Attachments

• DSC_2717-001.JPG
    DSC_2717-001.JPG
    475 KB · Views: 140
hey jsmits, cheers. its the old series which i think they now use the same materials for their budget line(dark street?) but it works well and its decently lightproofed.
i got it from basementlighting.co.uk so i dont know if that will be much use to you unless youre in europe.
they didnt distinguish between new and old models probably trying to get rid of old stock without telling people but i chose it for the same reason as the new smaller models are very short.
good luck.

That is looking like wall to wall Dank there Bogart....nice job my friend.

:ciao: Hampster

I finally hooking the Tent up...Not sure the name...OHC..said you recommended for her a few years back...Not sure how yall hook all the crap up in there..lol...I have pics later...and more on what this tent is for...no plants in yet so I suppose Im not in the club yet????...anywho pass this around the tents:48:

Hey Bogart :ciao: The girls are looking real sexy :icon_smile: Those are some fat buds bro. Good job :)

Hey JSmits: I just saw a couple of those smaller tents on Ebay this morning. I had to order another tent myself. They had the 120, 100, 90 among the bigger ones. :)

I had to get me another Darkroom 150. The first one I got works just sooo good. I just harvested 4 plants that I had in it and got what I believe will be about 8oz dry (or should I say sticky as h3ll) :D

When my new tent comes in I will take down the last stealth cabinet and be all tents for flowering. So how do I become a member of the tent growers club?

I had a real fun time setting up my tent. They say its a one person job but that person better be ready to sweat to put it up. Not too difficult as much as combersome. :) I got 2 600w HPS in cooltubes being vented with one 520cfm vortex :)

setup6-18b.JPG

setup6-18c.JPG

setup6-18d.JPG

setup6-18f.JPG

Hey 4u just sign up through the group memberships and I will approve you....

That's a big asss tent Hush.

heres my tent...i was given this so I dont know the name..it has a lot of pin holes and had to fix that first...I have a 600mh/hps ...440 cfm..with a mountair air scrubber...placed the "west end girls" in to sex out and test heats...timer is on 7-7..temps started at 85f..and by midnight it was a steady 76c...I may change the time to 8-8 so maybe we would be a bit cooler..this tent sole purpose is for breeding...I want to finish my purple frosting project as Im working the f3..the male and female was topped other day as they was a bit big for the tent..will place them in the tent next weekend after I sex out some plants...please let me know if ya see anything Im missing...

take care and be safe
:48:

038.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

065.JPG

064.JPG

066.JPG

4u Not sure what type of temps you get, but I use insulated duct work once it goes through the reflector. This helps keep my temps manageable.

not sure where that would help me duct..temps arent bad at 85 lights on...with temps outside tent 71Im thinking it will heat up more ince I hook the scrubber up????....first night running this and will keep yall updated...I hooked up the speed controller but it dont work well....untill next time ...take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back