Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hey Hammy! Just dropin in to the TGC to say hey........HEY!

the chef said:
Hey hey Hammy! Just dropin in to the TGC to say hey........HEY!

Chef! Where the hell ya been bro? Hope all is well.

Hamster Lewis said:
Chef! Where the hell ya been bro? Hope all is well.
Been keepin my head low brother! Things are good ...a little rough right now...had some teeth pulled but other than that goood, how's my old friend hammy doing these days?:bong: :bong: :bong:

trillions of atoms said:
I fixed that for ya jimmy ;)

Thanks for the info fellas!!! :D

Hey TO atoms --- Thanks , You must carry a big stick around here.
I will be sure to let you know when I need a new car.:D

Hey fellow growers got a question on my tent grow. I have a 4x4x6 tent with a 6oo watt hps. The only problem is that I ususally grow in my closet which is approx. 4x5x12 so I had ample room to veg them out fully before I bloom them. I used my two plants in that closet for veg. About 2feet tall. BTW I used in the closet a 250 watt and a 150 for veg and bloom.

So I got this new tent and decided to put my two (2feet) plants in there. It's been 1 week for flowering and I've noticed that the plants look like they might grow too big for the tent.

My question fellas is should I be able to flower in the tent even though she is pretty big or should I pull them out.

My last question is how much could A tent 4x4x6 with a 600watt hps yeild?

Thanks in advance for any help. Its greatly appreciated.

JohnnyBlazeBK said:
Hey fellow growers got a question on my tent grow. I have a 4x4x6 tent with a 6oo watt hps. The only problem is that I ususally grow in my closet which is approx. 4x5x12 so I had ample room to veg them out fully before I bloom them. I used my two plants in that closet for veg. About 2feet tall. BTW I used in the closet a 250 watt and a 150 for veg and bloom.

So I got this new tent and decided to put my two (2feet) plants in there. It's been 1 week for flowering and I've noticed that the plants look like they might grow too big for the tent.

My question fellas is should I be able to flower in the tent even though she is pretty big or should I pull them out.

My last question is how much could A tent 4x4x6 with a 600watt hps yeild?

Thanks in advance for any help. Its greatly appreciated.

Too many factors involved to predict yield...I answered your other question in your other thread. Start researching training methods. Things like topping and fimming, and lst methods as well.

Just applied for TTGC

Great info here,will have my tent this Thurs. or Fri.

Will post pix after set-up,going with a couple White Fire OG this first run.

Thanks for all the great info all!

PS # 069 please.

L8R, DD

DDragon said:
Just applied for TTGC

Great info here,will have my tent this Thurs. or Fri.

Will post pix after set-up,going with a couple White Fire OG this first run.

Thanks for all the great info all!

PS # 069 please.

L8R, DD

Welcome to MP and to the TGC...I will go do authorizations now. I believe 69 is taken by uptosumpn.

4x4x7 Sun Hut :)

Can't put a pic in here because apparently I've attached it to another thread.. so... go check my Grow Journal for pics. :D

DDragon said:
Thanks,I saw that. That's why the 069

DD

I will put 069 as your number, i knew why you put the zero in front, just wasn't sure I wanted to go down that road with numbers. Kinda feels like the price is right when the one person bids like one dollar different from the other bid, but I guess the number 007 set the standard. Will update the list now.

Ellis just post the pic again here and it will show as an attachment number, then anyone who wants to see your set up can click the number instead of tracking down your Grow Journal.

Oh and Ellis click this link and follow the instructions so that you become an actual member. Once you do I will authorize you. Thanks.

DDRagon you are good bro...updated 1st post to reflect your number choice. Welcome a board again.

You have already attached this file in thread : Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

I can't seem to upload here again. So I'm confused as to what you mean.. and what link? You said "follow this link here" and I see no link. :(

I read most all the pages in here.. I see now that I had to do group subscriptions thingie. I've requested... :)

Still can't get the same pic up in multiple threads, so I'll just take a couple today just for this thread it seems. Cheers!

It's all good Ellis...what I meant was if you click on the pic(s) you want to put in your post and the pic shows up big in another window, just copy the link that comes up in your browser and then paste that into the post in this thread. It will show up here as a live link which is allowed because it leads to this site. Then peeps can click that same link and see your pic. I will authorize your membership as soon as I get a chance to.

Latest posts

Back