tent growers club ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
WHATS UP w/ tent growers club ? am a 1st time tent grower but when i took a peek in, i"m at pg. 54 and seems tough to jump in at this point.??. :D ;) :p

I'm not sure what you think The Tent Growers club is....every page every post is not full of growing info. A lot of it is just **** chat and peeps showing off their own tents. Just jump in. You don't need to go back over the entire past 54 pages if you don't want to.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I'm not sure what you think The Tent Growers club is....every page every post is not full of growing info. A lot of it is just **** chat and peeps showing off their own tents. Just jump in. You don't need to go back over the entire past 54 pages if you don't want to.

i'm not sure. seems like a web site w/ in a web site. i'm a new tent grower and maybe should focus ALL my questions or info sharing in tent growers section or stay w/ reg. passion forum, indoor grow..?? THANKS for invite
do you see my confusion . SO SORRY, don"t mean, in anyway, to be critical.
just a little confused, AS ALWAYS..... love, THANKS!! :D :D ;)

Sorry, no, I don't see the confusion. No reason that you post all your questions in one place. Not every question you have is going to pertain to growing in a tent. For instance, lighting requirements are the same regardless of whether you are growing in a closet, a room, or a tent. It would be redundant to have lighting requirements in every forum or sub-forum. So, if I have a lighting question, I go to lighting, if I have a general indoor growing question, I go to that forum, if I have a tent question, I go to the Tent Growers Club.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Sorry, no, I don't see the confusion. No reason that you post all your questions in one place. Not every question you have is going to pertain to growing in a tent. For instance, lighting requirements are the same regardless of whether you are growing in a closet, a room, or a tent. It would be redundant to have lighting requirements in every forum or sub-forum. So, if I have a lighting question, I go to lighting, if I have a general indoor growing question, I go to that forum, if I have a tent question, I go to the Tent Growers Club.

i would think lighting could go in the tent gro as it will be for a tent and not in a reg. gro room. just my crazy thought process, sorry.

another question; what do you use for a cheap temp/rh. meter ?? thanks :)

Actually, there is no difference in the lighting needs for a tent than there is for a closet or an entire room for that matter--most all of us figure it by lumens per sq ft. Since there is nothing special about lighting a tent as opposed to another grow space, it would be redundant and a waste of space to have the same info in both the lighting section and the tent section.

I have some kind of remote thermometer that you can put in the grow room and have the display outside the grow room. I don't know what kind it is. I don't measure the humidity anymore--I used to years ago, but when I broke the meter, I didn't buy another one. I live in a very arid place. I add humidity, but still never have to worry about it getting too high.

I never worry about getting too high either, THG :giggle:

I have some kind of remote thermometer that you can put in the grow room and have the display outside the grow room. I don't know what kind it is. I don't measure the humidity anymore--I used to years ago, but when I broke the meter, I didn't buy another one. I live in a very arid place. I add humidity, but still never have to worry about it getting too high.[/quote]

do you think i should not worry about humidity in my basement??

my tent is an AGROMAX XL (96 by54)..

sorry for delay. reading too much on special lighting issue.

THG doesn't worry about humidity because she lives in a very arid area. If you live where the humidityoutside gets above 60% then you will want to monitor the humidity in your grow. At least until you know for sure how it does in both veg and flower. Walmart has a small dual meter that shows a 24hr memory of both the temp and humidity high and low. It runs on double A batteries and works quite well, and it doesn't cost much(under $20) :)

Hushpuppy said:
THG doesn't worry about humidity because she lives in a very arid area. If you live where the humidityoutside gets above 60% then you will want to monitor the humidity in your grow. At least until you know for sure how it does in both veg and flower. Walmart has a small dual meter that shows a 24hr memory of both the temp and humidity high and low. It runs on double A batteries and works quite well, and it doesn't cost much(under $20) :)

I have one for each tent :aok: Good stuff :)

Hushpuppy said:

$19.97 in tent and out. good for 165feet!! can observe from upstairs, whats HAPPENING DOWN. THANKS!! COOL! :D :D ;)

DAMN! again, so sorry for 3bee, but my humidity is now at 55%. it was , w/ a buddys meter 63% a month ago.

are these ok numbers for now ??? ;)

55 is good :aok: That is a good number for both veg and flower :)

Latest posts

Back