tent holes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys as some know im new to this journey.. but i got a tent 4"x2"x80" it came with only 1 vent on the bottom end its 6"x12" or so. my question is i wanna run exhaust, i was think i can have one hole to exit air out and one to bring in fresh? now i was thinking i can run the exit air out the window to the ouside , and the intake from the outside as well..does tht sound right and do i need a fan for the intake air also? and if i do this setup do i still use the vent tht it already there? also where can i find specs. of wht fan should be moving air in n out etc.? any insight will be great .thx#420
No exit on the top? That is where every tent Ive ever seen put one. Who made this thing? I forget where I saw it, but they make a gizmo that you attach to the wall of tent, then cut the middle out. Frankly, I would return it and get something else.

Bubba

No exit on the top? That is where every tent Ive ever seen put one. Who made this thing? I forget where I saw it, but they make a gizmo that you attach to the wall of tent, then cut the middle out. Frankly, I would return it and get something else.

Bubba
Look at my post above
Stoner LOL
Hey Baby how ya been Bubba
Love ya man

I had to go check myself thought I forgot to hit enter LOL

Not sure where you would buy a DIY tent for growing. You need a tough fabric with a reflective material inside and no light leaks.
All I can find online is sites telling you how to make one. Seems like a lot of trouble to make a tent that is not that expensive to buy already made to start growing in.
If I were building something like that I would just build a grow box out of Rmax.
They work great and very easy to make with the Rmax. It has a reflective side already and all you need is a Razor Knife and black duct tape.
Rmax is a very sturdy insulation board.

Last edited:
Not sure where you would buy a DIY tent for growing. You need a tough fabric with a reflective material inside and no light leaks.
They sell storage closets for clothing that comes without holes
But most times they have tons of light leaks and no reflex coatings inside

They sell storage closets for clothing that comes without holes
But most times they have tons of light leaks and no reflex coatings inside
I have also seen tents that look like a grow tent, but were for photographers to develope film in, a diy dark room.

Bubba

That one is a little different than the one I saw....it had a gizmo that went on that wouldnt allow light to escape, but seems usless, as you would have your exhaust tube stuck in it, right?

Bubba
not sure how im going to do it yet, pro just do 1 hole on my wall at top and then one at bottom.
i have the connectors for the holes.. i have reflective material if need be.. i got this i just wanted to make sure i was doing it right before i go and put holes ..thx

All I can find online is sites telling you how to make one. Seems like a lot of trouble to make a tent that is not that expensive to buy already made to start growing in.
If I were building something like that I would just build a grow box out of Rmax.
They work great and very easy to make with the Rmax. It has a reflective side already and all you need is a Razor Knife and black duct tape.
Rmax is a very sturdy insulation board.
yea i dunno i bought the tent kit from amazon it came wit everything except they didnt cut holes so u can do it urself basically put them to fit ur area .. it works thts all tht matters

Can you give me a link. All I can find on Amazon is grow tents that already have the holes.

Latest posts

Back