Test Run / 1st Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow D-Dub girls are looking sexyer and sexyer day by day

Thanks alot guys the girls are doing real good, I appreciate your support..Peace Out and Bless!!!

Hey all,

Well I took a little break from MP only to be drawn back to post some killer pics of my bagseed beauty...Here she is now at about 5 1/2 weeks into flower, the buds are gettin so fat that I had to tie her up to support her branches and the trichs are starting to cluster more and more...I have no idea what strain she is so I am going to start testing around weeks 7-8....I bought a magnifier and it definitely showed clear headed trichs...I am hoping she will be complete by the end of the month....MY MOUTH IS WATERING!!!:D

Enjoy the pics!

PS: There is some yellowing of the fan leaves which may mean not enough N in the GH Flora Bloom, but it does not look like it is a problem...The last pic is not as yellow as it seems, its the HPS playing tricks...Peace Out and Bless

P1000795.JPG

P1000796.JPG

P1000797.JPG

P1000798.JPG

P1000803.JPG

Whats up DW. Don't feel bad man those ladies are making my mouth water also. Great job DW. ;)

Latest posts

Back