Test THC percentage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OregonGrownBud

Connoisseur
Reaction score
How does someone exactly go about testing their homegrown marijuana THC percentage? Just a curious thought :stoned:

..."gas chromatography" in a lab OGB.. ;)

Pack me up one....... I'll tell ya after a hit or two.:bongin: :bongin: :bongin:

If I don't ask for a 3rd......... it's goooooooood.:stoned:

Hick said:
..."gas chromatography" in a lab OGB.. ;)
Ah i see, ill have to look into it. Can anybody get it done? givin they have a medical card.

Grower13 said:
Pack me up one....... I'll tell ya after a hit or two.:bongin: :bongin: :bongin:

If I don't ask for a 3rd......... it's goooooooood.:stoned:
If it was possible i would but for now lets just share this:48:

I usually use Zig Zag cut corners.:hubba: :hubba:

Seems I saw a home THC test somewhere. If I see it again, I'll snag the link.

But really what Hick said if you want to be 100%.

Wet

Where's Rockster? I wonder if he had his strain tested?

cannalytics home test. dont know about accuracy.cannalyticssupply.com

I was at Harborside yesterday vending and they have a "home" gas chromatographer on site now and do testing as they intake herb. I asked the price of the unit and it goes for around 20k.
Gives they standard results, cbn,cbd thc and moisture content. Took all of 3 minuates.
If they buy your herb, it is free, otherwise they charge $100 per test.

The ecsd tested at 20.56% thc and 1.4% cbd.

They grind up 1 gram and place it in this cool little tester "pod" and that goes into the machine.
Crazy.

NorCalHal said:
The ecsd tested at 20.56% thc and 1.4% cbd.

Okay I will hve an order of that and a bottle of your finest Red please.:hubba: 20.5 is Nice!:icon_smile:

Ya HL, I have had my herb tested before, but never went back to see what it was, so now they will do it before they buy it, so it was kinda cool.
Whats SUPER cool is they asked me if I would like to participate in the new "Weed Wars" show, as they are looking for folks to showcase growrooms that vend to Harborside,....I declined. Had me thinking thogh, they said I could wear an Obama mask! haha.

NorCalHal said:
Ya HL, I have had my herb tested before, but never went back to see what it was, so now they will do it before they buy it, so it was kinda cool.
Whats SUPER cool is they asked me if I would like to participate in the new "Weed Wars" show, as they are looking for folks to showcase growrooms that vend to Harborside,....I declined. Had me thinking thogh, they said I could wear an Obama mask! haha.

Lol...that wld be funny as hell.

That home test looks pretty cool. I'm sure once you bought the first batch you could find a much cheaper place for their solvents and reactants. Seems to be more of a ballpark method but very cool indeed.

And if harborside just bought a chromatographer.. I just might throw in an application.

Latest posts

Back