Tests find only marijuana in face-chewer's system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when your smoking some dank and have this feeling you need to go eat someones face.

Quick and painless is always the best route dman. :laugh:

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Even NJ wouldnt of pushed so far without a guy like Christie.

Not true at all....he has been dragging his feet on it from day one. Christie doesn't care about MMJ. All he cares about is getting fed well and often. He wld be more likely to go to the gym then actually push for true MMJ laws.

Hamster Lewis said:
Not true at all....he has been dragging his feet on it from day one. Christie doesn't care about MMJ. All he cares about is getting fed well and often. He wld be more likely to go to the gym then actually push for true MMJ laws.

I thought Christie was half as extreme as Ron Paul. Which is pretty out there.

Sidebar:.... I messed up on VA. Sen Webb was a Dem. But sadly hes fed up with politics and doesnt want anymore parts of it. Which sucks for them. Cause he was the top ranked Sen when being ranked in the nation.
Wish he would of stuck with it for a presidential run.

He wld be more likely to go to the gym then actually push for true MMJ laws.
:rofl:...I do like 'you' and your sharp wit hammy. regardless of whether we see 'eye-to-eye' on eveything .;)

Hick said:
:rofl:...I do like 'you' and your sharp wit hammy. regardless of whether we see 'eye-to-eye' on eveything .;)

Hick I like you and I know you are not the type of conservative I hve problems with. It's just hard not to lump everyone into the crazy pile regardless of their politics...especially when the crazy ones seem to be shouting the loudest. I hve a simple philosophy. I won't do anything to harm others and I expect the same. Smoking or growing MJ hurts no one when done responsibly by adults....we all know that regardless if we are Republicans or Democrats or Independents or whatever. I take that fact and apply it to things like Gay marriage....who is being hurt? I don't want to make this political so I will stop there. Sorry I put you into the same pile of conservative nut bags that I see day in and day out spewing hate. For the record I didn't think you were with them in the first place having read your posts over the years.:)

yeaaaa... we prolly should not go beyond the mj issue :) There are just SO many issues, more pressing and IMO more important to the country's recuperating, surviving, flourishing as a world leader....:eek: I was 'bustin' yer chops' more than anything. ;) you know we're 'good'. and it's a good example of why we try to limit the discussion around mj. At least we can all agree to some extent :D

Hick said:
There are just SO many issues, more pressing and IMO more important to the country's recuperating, surviving, flourishing as a world leader....

yeah that, from an outsider looking in.

*sighs* I really wish I could CLOSE threads...:rolleyes:

:rofl:...

As the creater you can delete it, but i guess you cant close it.

dman1234 said:
As the creater you can delete it, but i guess you cant close it.

yeah but whats the point...lol...:rolleyes: thriving on chaos and whatnot...lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back