Texas cop filmed using racial slur and threatening to plant marijuana during search

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
From Texas Cannabis Report

Texas cop filmed using racial slur and threatening to plant marijuana during search
Marijuana-Cannibas-Texas.jpg

Stephen Carter / August 6, 2018

Video has surfaced of what is alleged to be a law enforcement officer in Texas searching a car and threatening to plant marijuana if he did not find any while using a racial slur.

The video was allegedly shot via Facebook Live on August 4, 2018 in Waco then uploaded to YouTube on August 5, likely from an Instagram account called @realnegus_wakenup3.

It’s unclear why the vehicle was pulled over, however the occupants were ordered out of the vehicle and a search was conducted. The video begins with the occupants being ordered out, and then jumps to what appears to be a law enforcement officer of an unidentified agency who can be seen digging through the car, making remarks during his search.

Those remarks include “We gonna find something … I almost had to shoot his black ass dude, he started to act … doin all that funny goddamn dancing shit.” Soon after he is digging through what is described as trash before saying “all this goddamn trash, nasty f***in’ n***er dude.”

He then follows up by saying “gotta be some weed in here dude,” shortly after he then states that if there isn’t any weed that he’s “putting some in here, I swear to God.”

The video then ends as a small purse is found and the man say’s “jackpot.”

Texas Cannabis Report is unable to verify the authenticity of this video, or the agency involved.

Warning: language used here by Police may be offensive to some PG13

http://txcann.com/texas-cop-filmed-...threatening-to-plant-marijuana-during-search/

It surprises me to what extent the police in the US has control over people's movement. IMO it is very humiliating to pull someone over randomly and ask them out of the vehicle, search them, then ask them to walk on one foot or do something for the cop to evaluate their sobriety. Over here they do a roadblock where there would be a team of police so it is much more difficult for a rogue cop to misbehave.

Latest posts

Back