Texas Republican Party Endorses Marijuana Decriminalization

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George Washington grew Hemp. There was a time in our history when it was almost mandatory for farmers to grow Hemp.

U heard me talk about the Stoner Ranch ?-- I put a lot of thought into a modest commercial grow !-- I plan to hide it right out in the open !-- I have me a bigass environment controlled "Barn" in the middle of a pasture !- With my animal security team loose in that pasture !-- Maybe a few goats including a Billy goat with a particularly bad attitude and a couple donkeys !-- A Jack and a Jill !-- I double coon dog dare U to try to come across that pasture and sneak up on the grow !-- I make sure U have to come in on foot and that ain't gonna turn out good for U !-- Billy and Jack will protect the herd and eat U up if they don't know U !--

I would play the whole thing with a totally different spin. I'd grow the dank, tell them it's hemp. If they come at you and say this dank, I'd be like I didn't know there was a difference, I have brain damage and I just wanted some medicine. political name writes the script for his show, you write the script for your show, lol.
I know someone who has a permit for 30 acres of hemp in CO. He always grew serious dank. Karmas a b*tch has been doing it for 4 years.
cbd%20oil.jpg

Weedman I had an encounter with a Billy goat one night in such a situation -- They didn't tell me why we had to run to the barn where the beer and pool table was !-- I just kept up outta habit !-- On the way back out I found out why we ran ! -- I was just about to the fence when Billy caught me !-- Wasn't no barking or nothing !-- He knocked me clean over the fence!-- I still wasn't sure what had happened !-- All I knew was some fire snorting demon from hell had come out the dark and got me !-- Later I thought about it I was impressed and plan to find a way to use that trick one day !-- A Jack ain't got no safe end !- He will bite U on one end and do a Mexican hat dance on U with the other end !--They will protect they herd -- Jill fall back as a second line of defense and Billy and Jack go out to confront the threat !-- I do grow good weed !
Umbra if I was gonna do something like U say I would not be telling it !

ah yeah, nobody comes here just to read what a bunch of old stoners have to say … lol:rolleyes:

Hmmm I have been wondering what is going on in the Texas Republican Party in regards to the changing views about Cannabis.

Latest posts

Back