TGAs Plush Berry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killuminati420

PNW Oil Tycoon
Reaction score
this strain is just awesome. its got a very fruity sweet smell. the taste is the same and really lingers, the terpines are awesome in this strain. the buds are really dense and completely covered in trichomes. i got 2 phenotypes, both being the same kind of sweet fruityness but one was more intensely sweet berry while the other one was like a mixed berry bubblegum.
strain was really easy to work with too. absolute fire.

plushberry outdoor 2011 (pot).jpg

Killuminati420 said:
this strain is just awesome. its got a very fruity sweet smell. the taste is the same and really lingers, the terpines are awesome in this strain. the buds are really dense and completely covered in trichomes. i got 2 phenotypes, both being the same kind of sweet fruityness but one was more intensely sweet berry while the other one was like a mixed berry bubblegum.
strain was really easy to work with too. absolute fire.
That looks like a nice one from Sub... I want to try this one soon.. It looks like a winner .. Whats the Gen make up again? Nice bud bro..:icon_smile:

Although Ive been wanting to, I havent got to try any TGA gear. Ive been on a kush kick lately so now that subcools got some kush I guess its time to invest.

looking nice k420:aok:

nice work.:) i've grew several tga strains, and all were dank...had one that tasted like apple cider a few years ago...

Ryder said:
That looks like a nice one from Sub... I want to try this one soon.. It looks like a winner .. Whats the Gen make up again? Nice bud bro..:icon_smile:
yeah i definitely would reccomend trying this one i really love it.
and its blackcherrysoda x spacequeen, thanks.

Dr.Drow said:
Although Ive been wanting to, I havent got to try any TGA gear. Ive been on a kush kick lately so now that subcools got some kush I guess its time to invest.
its hella fire. the phenos are really nice:)

pcduck said:
looking nice k420:aok:
thanks pc, glad you like:)

Irish said:
nice work.:) i've grew several tga strains, and all were dank...had one that tasted like apple cider a few years ago...
thanks irish. yeah i have confidence in sub and all his strains seem really nice, i want to run them all lol.:icon_smile:

just got tga's Qush(bubba kush x space queen), and a hybrid of the plushberry, called diesel berry...:)

Latest posts

Back