Tha Third Eye Opens When Your High!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ITSBUDDAHBUDDY!

Reaction score
I remember when i first started smokn weed with friends i could like figure out peoples true personalities and how they really act and figure out if their real or not while i was high, and when i went to class high i could read people who werent high just by looking at them and seeing how they act n shit its like a whole new reality or sum shit i cant really expalin it but ive been smokn weed for about 2 years now and i seem to have lost that psychic ability or w/e tha fuk it was. but i was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this same thing

only on shrooms or trips. but at my age. "silly rabbit..trips are for kids".
So those days are over for me.

ITSBUDDAHBUDDY! said:
I remember when i first started smokn weed with friends i could like figure out peoples true personalities and how they really act and figure out if their real or not while i was high, and when i went to class high i could read people who werent high just by looking at them and seeing how they act n shit its like a whole new reality or sum shit i cant really expalin it but ive been smokn weed for about 2 years now and i seem to have lost that psychic ability or w/e tha fuk it was. but i was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this same thing

Thus the old saying, " Take a trip and never leave the farm"! an explanation for not being open at this time could be that you haven't gotten the proper strain lately.

Or, you may not be open to the experience just now for one reason or another.

In my experience one must be receptive. THC should come from beginning of harvest more psychoactive, as opposed to the CBN or near CBN stage which is more body-stone ( which helps pain killers my doctor prescribes) to quiet my aching muscles. learning how to meditate has helped me to keep in 'mental condition' to allow THC to take me on a trip and never leave the farm as the saying goes. 'been doing this so long that now I am able to direct the course some times. Anyhow I like getting help to expand my mind!:D

Latest posts

Back