Thai Super Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgerunner

Reaction score
Here is a couple of pics of my Babys from G 13 Labs. I had just watered the one Soil mix is 1/3 native soil 1/3 composted cow manure and 1/3 jungle growth potting soil along with a small amount of 8-8-8 fertlizer.

100_2699.jpg

100_2700.jpg

ridge..nice looking...will be looking forward to following this grow...I really like the thai...hope these work out for you.

I have 3 of this variety one of them isn't doing to good . I also have 2 female church from G 13 also a Super Skunk Female from G 13. all are being grown outdoors. Will take some photo's of all and post in a few days.

hey ridge, how bid of a area did u dig? when u mixed ur soil. n like where is it located??bike path forest... ect... how many hours of sun is it getting

Dude
I dug a hole 2.5 feet x 2.5 feet it is located in the forest at the end of an old logging road the area around it is grown up in various trees making it impossible to see except from 5 feet away it gets about 10 hours of direct sunlight per day. I only planted 3 plants per location and I have 2 seperate locations 1.2 miles apart according to my GPS.:)

Heres an update on my Thai/skunk freebies from G 13. Ive had 2 die 1 is smaller and then this one The closup is of the same plant and as far as I can tell It is not showing sex yet. It is really dry we havent had rain in 3 weeks I am havig to water twice a week. Save your gallon milk jugs that is what I am using.

100_2791.jpg

100_2789.jpg

Ridgerunner said:
Heres an update on my Thai/skunk freebies from G 13. Ive had 2 die 1 is smaller and then this one The closup is of the same plant and as far as I can tell It is not showing sex yet. It is really dry we havent had rain in 3 weeks I am havig to water twice a week. Save your gallon milk jugs that is what I am using.

Same exact thing here mane. No rain for over 4 weeks here though dude. I currently take 3 gallon jugs everytime I go to my plot. Two for the plants and one for my take on FlyingNatural's water drip system. That thing is taking a long time to get full. I go twice a week now that the temps are high 90s everyday. They always look super thirsty when I go too and the top ground is always plenty dry.

Looking great and good luck man

Looking good Ridge :)

I hear they get tall quickly.

Could you find some rocks or stones and place them around the stem base? It would help slow down the evaporation ;)

:peace:

Ditto what Hippy said and add that if you can find some mulch around, a couple inches of that on the soil works great to hold moisture longer. Plus, as it breaks down, lots of good things happen in the soil.

Latest posts

Back