Thailand Thai Sticks Remember the 70's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colonelkurtz

Reaction score
Great to be a part of the conversations here, Thailand decided with it's infinite wisdom to legalize Janga so I have taken a stab at legal grow here, getting the wife involved.

A passion of the Thai's is to use leaves in a variety of Thai food dishes, been around for centuries. So now at parties my wife indulges in soup and fried leaves, loves the happy high she gets, how I am digging those times also.

The legalization came as a shock to many here with the conservative nature of drugs here but the plan is Cannabis tourism. A good friend of mine got the first license for his dispensary so it is going to last we feel.

I am out daily with the plants I have they are doing fine but having a problem with seed germination and successful seedlings although I got a peat moss, bio char lesson on line think that will fix the issue!

I've got a guy from my graduating class that moved to Thailand. He claims a guy with a 4 or 5K monthly income can live like a king, and that there's enough expats there to make living where you don't speak the native language possible. True?
Yes that's a great wage not for a king lol, in a large co. they will have a translator but you better get a handle on language, the first I learned and started with is the currency and numbers and how to negotiate, tao lai, pang mak, ao lot dai mai? How much oh too expensive want a discount okay?

Welcome Colonel ,
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. This is my dream; this is my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor, and surviving.
Nice folks here ! some better lookin than others but they always treat me nice anyway....

Welcome to the Passion my friend.
I seen something on TV about that the other day. They were showing how y'all cook with the leaves and things. Man did it look good. Made me hungry.
Think I will dip some leaves in some badder and fry them up. Some white gravy and biscuits. Yehaaaaaaaaaa🤠

Welcome Colonel ,
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. This is my dream; this is my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor, and surviving.
Nice folks here ! some better lookin than others but they always treat me nice anyway....
Yup no fashion shows here actually the photo was picked for me I saw it and went yeah replace it, doing it now. I dwelled on the image of the snail also but believe the shell wt. eventually would have brought the nightmare but up until then exhilaration at the attempt! It looks like experts here as well, glad their heads are not up in the Indica clouds, how's life in NY?
Beer first?

Yup no fashion shows here actually the photo was picked for me I saw it and went yeah replace it, doing it now. I dwelled on the image of the snail also but believe the shell wt. eventually would have brought the nightmare but up until then exhilaration at the attempt! It looks like experts here as well, glad their heads are not up in the Indica clouds, how's life in NY?

Beer first?
Its been hot as a mofo and we have a problem with excessive morons living here

Sneaking out of my hole to say Welcome
Did you marry a local gal?
Absolutely, she is a Thai folk singer, the music here that has the surf guitar and tell the stories of the Village, pretty famous actually, worked last night with her band. I go sometimes when I know there is Singha beer and some band members who puff!

Latest posts

Back