Thailand Thai Sticks Remember the 70's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Colonel ,
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. This is my dream; this is my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor, and surviving.
Nice folks here ! some better lookin than others but they always treat me nice anyway....
We treat him nice because of the straight razor fetish stories… welcome Colonel 🤓

We treat him nice because of the straight razor fetish stories… welcome Colonel 🤓
:) the snail story is from Colonel Walter Kurtz in Apocalypse now which I actually forgot, it's fantastic the script and off script depiction play by Brando, his best work in my opinion. My friends gave me the nickname cause I moved from Laguna Beach CA way up the jungle in Thailand, guess it fit at the time I was fat fat lol . . .

:) the snail story is from Colonel Walter Kurtz in Apocalypse now which I actually forgot, it's fantastic the script and off script depiction play by Brando, his best work in my opinion. My friends gave me the nickname cause I moved from Laguna Beach CA way up the jungle in Thailand, guess it fit at the time I was fat fat lol . . .
You gonna make some of that Thai stick Kurtz?

You gonna make some of that Thai stick Kurtz?
We got a late start and we had a few reverse lady boys over here that got the ax on Saturday, damm liars all dressed up as girls and decide to shoot out their dumb pistols, the nerve of all the loving care I gave them to run around and bone up. Hopefully these remaining won't trans on me and stay sexy ladies although without much veg less bud since we started late after the law passed. 3 varieties, Ban Hong II, Chiang Mai Royale, and a Hawaiin strain with no name. Still hitting them with fish emulsion, bat guano to get more growth as they are arriving at preflower now trying to push out green as much as possible, whew guess answer to your question is Yes lol!

Attachments

• IMG_5678.jpeg
    IMG_5678.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5764.jpeg
    IMG_5764.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 0
Great to be a part of the conversations here, Thailand decided with it's infinite wisdom to legalize Janga so I have taken a stab at legal grow here, getting the wife involved.

A passion of the Thai's is to use leaves in a variety of Thai food dishes, been around for centuries. So now at parties my wife indulges in soup and fried leaves, loves the happy high she gets, how I am digging those times also.

The legalization came as a shock to many here with the conservative nature of drugs here but the plan is Cannabis tourism. A good friend of mine got the first license for his dispensary so it is going to last we feel.

I am out daily with the plants I have they are doing fine but having a problem with seed germination and successful seedlings although I got a peat moss, bio char lesson on line think that will fix the issue!
Big bamboo and Thai stick smoking out a phone booth, yes sir!!

Latest posts

Back