Thank you all!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomas 11111

Green Mojo To All
Reaction score
When I first got into this I was in it for the DOPE! You have all made it more than that for me. I have loved MJ for many years but for the buzz. You have all opened my eyes to the fun of it. The challenge if you will. I never knew the work and knowledge that it took to grow a successful crop. Now I do and it is much more than just a buzz ( don't get me wrong) I love that buzz that makes everything just a little bit easier to digest. I realize that there are so many that benefits from the medical side. I pray for everyone's relief. Maybe some day we will all be free from this judgmental society that is so wrapped up in the propaganda that our government has force fed us for years. Someday we will be free as the constitution is supposed to protect. I am from Indiana ( and I feel comfortable to you all) Recently my state has passed a law that makes it legal for the :cop: to come into my house without a proper warrant(anytime they want! ) And I am not allowed to protest or I will be given a Felony. Where is this going? The constitution has become no more than a bill of sale. I have no ability to comprehend this. I have watched countless members of my life destroy everything they have for alcohol , and yet that is LEGAL. I would much rather meet someone one the street driving who has just blazed. If they are like me they are much more aware of what is going on around them. When I was young a friend of mine's dad used to tell us all the time that he would rather we would just smoke some weed when we were out partying and I always thought f that . Lets get f'ed up. Now he has passed and I look back on those days and he really saw the big picture. He didn't even use MJ! I am rambling and the whole point of this post is to tell you all at MP that you have influenced my life and I thank all of you.:48:

Glad you are loving the place thomas....we are family here. We hve the weird Uncles and crazy Grandparents....lol We sometimes fight amongst ourselves but also hash things out when that happens and usually hve a new found respect for each other...same as family does.

I'm new around here, but i already have gotten that vibe around here. MP is a really awesome place. I'm stoked i found the place. Thanks for this post thomas.

I see that. I went to a couple other sites before this one and all I met was a bunch of rude people. With all of the studying that I have been doing ( and I'm talking hours worth) I probably in the long run could have helped. I came here and you all have made me feel right at home and gave me the confidence to become a dank grower. You won't be gettin rid of me so you all should get used to me. I can't guarantee I'll I'll always be right but I will give it a college try! :chuck: This is a tribute to you all and lots of green mojo!

Lol yeh one big happy family thats us here @ MP
T4

Hamster Lewis said:
. We hve the weird Uncles and crazy Grandparents....lol

..Anyone in particular that you have in mind Hammy?.. huh? ......yessssss?....:angrywife:

....:rofl:..............:hubba:

Hick said:
..Anyone in particular that you have in mind Hammy?.. huh? ......yessssss?....:angrywife:

:rofl::rofl:

Hick said:

Lol......just generalizing.:p

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol......just generalizing.:p

Did someone say general eyes?

patton.jpg

Latest posts

Back