Thank you for this site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

night501

night501
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank the moderators for this site and the member who posted the thread that got me interested.

Today i got a letter in the mail that said i have been accepted at Oaksterdam University. I hadn't even heard of it till i read about it here. Now im going to be a student.

This is a great opertunity for me to learn more and legaly get paid for something i have a lot of interest in.

So now i will do the same for someone that somebody else did for me. Check out WWW.OAKSTERDAMUNIVERSITY.COM

yeah congrats my friend....sounds like your excited!!!...Good luck and as TBG said Make us proud..I am no Mod but agree with ya that they make this an enjoyable place to come too..KEEP M GREEN

Wow how exciting for you! I am thrilled for you!

I just love hearing about happiness and joy!

That is the purpose of this physical place we find our selves experiencing.

Congrats to your new adventure!:D

I think I'll have a celebration toke for you! :clap: :48:

and I'll pass it off to You!:ccc:

Awesome Night! That is why the good folks in Oakland made OakU. To help folks understand the growing process,and moreso, the Laws governing MMJ in Cali. You will learn alot!

night501 said:
I just wanted to thank the moderators for this site and the member who posted the thread that got me interested.

Today i got a letter in the mail that said i have been accepted at Oaksterdam University. I hadn't even heard of it till i read about it here. Now im going to be a student.

This is a great opertunity for me to learn more and legaly get paid for something i have a lot of interest in.

So now i will do the same for someone that somebody else did for me. Check out WWW.OAKSTERDAMUNIVERSITY.COM

CONGRAT'S!! we're proud already :).. but I hope it doesn't mean we will have to attend any parent/teacher conferrences or the like.. ;) :p

Aww. come on hick i wanted you to meet my teachers.....lol.
you might enjoy it some of them are hot

(sniff) I'm from east.... (crying.... sniff) I told people I wanna go that school

they said no way.. life does teach me better than any person... (sniff)

man ya are lucky!! I wanna go that school for mj law, glass pipe making..and advanced in cultivation of marijauna that just take me a year to finish or more..

but I do agree with you for one thing.. I do thanks marijuana passion site

it does teach me alot things about marijuana and all that..

:D congrats. make sure you take any LO classes they have...more useful than you think. not just for MJ goes for everything you can grow. :D
if I was your age...man the things i woulda done diff. :eek:
Take everything as knowledge and use it to make your life as peaceful as possible ;)
Good luck and remember why you started on tha path. ;)

night501 said:
Aww. come on hick i wanted you to meet my teachers.....lol.
you might enjoy it some of them are hot

I wanna meet them as well:D

night501 said:

i can only imagine the "smoke break" at that school....

So i was all happy and everything because i was accepted. Well being 25 i figured i would share this info with my parents.
Talk about a huge downer. I was actually told that they think i should see a shrink cause there is something wrong with me. It was enough to put me in tears.
I thought that parents wanted their kids to do something with their lives that would make them happy.
I have been looking for a way out of working in a kitchen for a few years and finally i find something that could help me accomplish that and make me happy, cause we all know it is my favorite subject, and all i get is grief.

Im so depressed right now. and i cant even smoke cause i still havent found anyone out here in cali to get any from.

night501 said:
So i was all happy and everything because i was accepted. Well being 25 i figured i would share this info with my parents.
Talk about a huge downer. I was actually told that they think i should see a shrink cause there is something wrong with me. It was enough to put me in tears.
I thought that parents wanted their kids to do something with their lives that would make them happy.
I have been looking for a way out of working in a kitchen for a few years and finally i find something that could help me accomplish that and make me happy, cause we all know it is my favorite subject, and all i get is grief.

Im so depressed right now. and i cant even smoke cause i still havent found anyone out here in cali to get any from.

dude.. relax.. you are in same boat as I am.. as fact.. my dad always tell me not to smoke pot... even though HE DOES SMOKE POTS!!..most of my family members truly does smoke pot and is too hypocrite over my 5th family generation to not smoke pot.. I'm only oldest of my 5th gen... I'm king of that.. I have told my brothers/cousins to screw these oldest families..and keep these business to yourself!! and I have always told my mom.."you did not raised me to do wrong thing but doing the right thing from wrong thing.. and I AM doing the RIGHT thing now..." my mom even smoke with me.. she realized its time to change... dude... whatever that your parents has in their head.. they are doing it wrong... I did point it out...to her "I'm only your special child..and you throw me out.. I do forgave you for let me roam since from my young ages to now...and if you do forgave me for doing the right thing... my love to you would be blessed.." also..my dad got out of hosp. for skin graffen (patched skins) after he got burned from pcv glues/fires.. he asked me for some grass. I said NO>.... sorry...all those years.. you do earn it so suffer it.. so when u get better call me and spend time with me maybe thing would be alot different later.. but I know he neverf will anyway.. while I left I eyedropped him.. he bowed his head down feelin he regret all those years..
that is when I knew I am doing the right thing..:rolleyes:

night501 said:

Sorry that they didn't share in your enthusiasm nite'.. :eek:
Give them some time, maybe they will come around. Give them the oppurtunity to "see", that you are happy and doing something constructive and beneficial for yourself.

;).. I can only imagine 'my' old school redneck Fathers response, (God bless his soul) if I ever called him up on the phone and said.. "Guess what Dad, I just enrolled in dope college.".. There wouln't have been any "suggesting therapy".. He'd a had me locked up for my own protection... :p

hey we still Love you my friend. and good luck 2U

just prove to them that they are wrong.take this opportunity and run with it.sometimes its better to make youself happy and hope that the ones you love come around to thinking different.i am a father and know i made some mistakes with my son.but i have apologized for it all and hopefully your parents will come around to being happy,that you are happy.live for you my friend and good things will come your way.bless ya bro.

hick said:
;).. I can only imagine 'my' old school redneck Fathers response, (God bless his soul) if I ever called him up on the phone and said.. "Guess what Dad, I just enrolled in dope college.".. There wouln't have been any "suggesting therapy".. He'd a had me locked up for my own protection... :p

pick a switch out back comes to mind :p

Latest posts

Back