Thank You from Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dman1234

Reaction score
Today we lost our second brave soldier in three days to the war on terrorism on our OWN soil. We Thank You for your service and your sacrifice, Justice will prevail in your name, we promise.

Dman, I am so sorry this has happened on your soil. I don't want to be an alarmist but I fear this will happen again and again. How do we stop Isis? I am sorry for your loss.

People are just F'd up. Dman, it is sad that you have had to deal with this. It doesn't matter what County you are from or whether or not you believe in a god. It's a shame that those of us who are moderate sensible people can be held hostage by the fanatics out there who hide behind religion to justify that evil deeds.

I'm wondering how long it will be until we see I.E.D.s going off over here.

Dman, I thought of you when I was watching the news footage. Screwed up world we live in these days. :(

Thank You to those of you that have left kind words. This thread was about two Soldiers that lost their lives at home in their own country. One who was shot to death unarmed as he stood guard at a memorial for "The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier" and before you ask yes we do arm our soldiers but this is a ceremonial position considered to be a great honor.

His body was driven from Ottawa to Hamilton, a city just outside Toronto, its about a 5 hour drive, as is tradition the highway is called the highway of heros and Canadians line the bridges to pay their respects.

View attachment B0vJ-UsIAAAy4Ki.jpg

View attachment o-HIGHWAY-OF-HEROES-CIRILLO-5-570.jpg

View attachment B0ux6xUIAAAZhp9.jpg

View attachment B0u3ZEhCEAAizj6.jpg

View attachment B0u08p9CcAAQVkC.png large.png

View attachment o-NATHAN-CIRILLO-HIGHWAY-570.jpg

so tragic. Nathan seemed such a great man too.
here's his instagram account.. his character shines brightly through in his pictures.
http://instagram.com/ncitaly
you can see his life and loves were his son, his dogs, and his duty.

RIP known soldier :(
hUVrUNf.jpg

hey idiot, why dont you get a life and get the hell out of my thread, no one cares about you internet tough guys pounding your chests, you sound stupid, probably for good reason, if ya have to talk about it your probably making it all up. go get a life and get out of here, this thread isnt about you, idiot.

Reactions: zem
hey idiot, why dont you get a life and get the hell out of my thread, no one cares about you internet tough guys pounding your chests, you sound stupid, probably for good reason, if ya have to talk about it your probably making it all up. go get a life and get out of here, this thread isnt about you, idiot.

I cleaned up your thread Dman. Keep it civil and when you see a bunch of asterisks instead of the word you typed...it means you are using profanity. Please refrain from that.

Guess even my civil thoughts got deleted too. Did not start it, but don`t tread on me.

PS,
My apologies to Dman, no disrespect was meant.

I cleaned up your thread Dman. Keep it civil and when you see a bunch of asterisks instead of the word you typed...it means you are using profanity. Please refrain from that.

Understood, But i dont see any asterisks in my post?

Understood, But i dont see any asterisks in my post?

That comment was not directed at you at all. Just letting those who typed profane comments to realize the asterisks show up for a reason.

Guess even my civil thoughts got deleted too. Did not start it, but don`t tread on me.

PS,
My apologies to Dman, no disrespect was meant.

Your civil comments also ended with what started the whole blow up. The "kill them all and let god sort them out" mind set is a little over the top in more than one way. The profanity mainly came from your posts. Differences in opinion and views is fine, but calling people nasty names is not what we do around here.

Your civil comments also ended with what started the whole blow up. The "kill them all and let god sort them out" mind set is a little over the top in more than one way. The profanity mainly came from your posts. Differences in opinion and views is fine, but calling people nasty names is not what we do around here.

Sorry, but I did not start the profanity, only defended my self when I was jumped on by profanity.

can people who havent seen the part of the thread that was removed stop giving me bad rep for my comment, Thanks hippie420.

Dman's country was in harmed and you are giving him bad rap? Not cool Hippie 420. Not sure you should be calling yourself a hippy if your so inclined to bad rap someone for caring about his country.

dman heads up you canadians can and will destroy these little creeps. really they dont know wat theyre dealing with, they thought that they woke up the big bear in 9/11 i guess they only woke up the big cat, because this time, it is possible, that the big bear really wakes

God Bless Dman, Canada and all the fallen soldiers who fight oppression, no matter what flag they fight under.

These (wacko terrorsists) ppl are cowards and will die a cowards death.

You'll be in my thoughts, prayers and meditations, Dman :)

Latest posts

Back