Thank you guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
well the online b.s & drama @ cannazon has killed my online world!
i want to thank everyone here that has guided, helped or giving me new tips on the indoor & od grows
if it werent for this site, id be miles behind!
i gained so much knowledge over the 3 yrs it would have taken me 7yrs min just to figure it all out.
so thanks to a cool site & some good buddies ive met along the way!
ill be around here, every once & awhile, but no were else.
thanks mp Ruffy:icon_smile:
keep a eye out for future milf's in the skunk magazine

Yeah that's why you don't see me on over there...I am too old for childish B.S.

no but i should since the gourge is a legalized venue to smoke @. i have 2 friends going but i dont have time & im a busy grower. cheers

Ruffy, we love to see old friends returning. I'm not much for b.s. and drama either.

thg, now your calling me old? lmfao kidding
& why are you sorry bwd? are you the one that did me wrong? nope then go get high & tend to your ladies & smoke one.
id rather be low key anyway with what im doing for my patients so im glad im outta the drama.
cheers all

:stoned:

:48:

:stoned:

I still say we need some sort of trial period for forum newbs.

Was tryin be funny sorry didnt work ;) Wish yur travels well Ruffy never gots to chat much with ya but what I seen yual good folk hope ya find time to come back to friend and family here ifin yual gets able ;)

BWD

Hey brosef... Glad your still out and about... Sux about the zon and you.. Take care bro and Stay Safe....

hey Ruffy, clear something up for me, as you know im on at Canetics rarely but enough to keep my private membership active. you said Cannazon, i thought that was their seed site but is there a forum there also?

i hope i continue to see you around somewhere Bro.

Reckon go to home set yur account and aims yur attention to areas on open topics good read friend ;) Be great yual joinin this site , thinkin yual like it lots as yual gets use to it. Have fun see ya round the fires ;)

BWD

somebodyclueless said:
How do I post my own thread so that I can get some help

Go to the section that you want to post in (for example "General gIndoor Growing"). At the near the top of the page under the banner on the left hand side it says "New Thread" Hit that and start typing.

Latest posts

Back