Thank You

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadlakmike1

Reaction score
I just really wanted to extend a thank you to all those on this site who have helped me, also thank you to the mods who make this site possible. It saddens me to say, I'm going to be leaving for a while. I want to make it extremely clear that this has nothing to do with any drama or other kiddie dumb stuff, I couldn't be happier with this site.

As some of you know I've recently started a new job and I really need to re-prioritize a lot of things. I'm going to take a break from growing and smoking as well. I'm really unhappy with my last grow being that it ended up being seeded by my carelessness while handling pollen so I cut it down early and am going to give the entire harvest(about 7 oz!) away to a few close friends.

I really want to make it clear I am not mad at anyone or anything here, my time has just become really limited. If any new members or growers stumble across this thread, seriously, read and listen to those that have been growing for a long time, don't argue and appreciate the fact that there are people out there kind enough to teach you how to grow step by step for free!!! What more could you possibly ask for in any website?

I really appreciate the friends that I have made here and I really hope that in my short time here I have been able to contribute and help some of those out there. I promise I'll stop by from time to time. I've learned so much here, seriously, I am truly grateful to have found this site. I can't wait for my next grow!!!! Peace.

youve helped me out alot man.
sad to see you go, but a man knows when he needs to change.
So, if you wind up back on the forum drop by and say hi and possibly
then i can teach you a thing of two. youve been a great help mike, honestly
thank you

Hey cadlakmike1 you know your seat will always be here for you. Good luck in Life and all your indeavers. Stop by and say "hi" when ever you can. I myself will alway say "Hi" to you. By the way sorry about calling you "candle" I was PUI at the time. Peace and good thoughts your way.:peace:

Hey Mike sorry to see you go, but sometimes in life you have to do what you gotta do. And the job comes ahead of many things and I think we all understand. It's been good having you around and don't be a stranger, Peace bro...take care..

. Sorry to see you have to go. Your posts have been A+ every time.
You wil be missed.
thanks for all you have done here.
STAY SAFE!! .. and come back ASAP :D

You have been a real asset to our community and you will be sorely missed. I wish you the best of luck on your new job and look forward to seeing you whenever you have the time to visit us here. Thanks for all you have contributed.

Good luck travelling down the new path Mike.
Stop by once and a while just to say high!

another one bites the dust.

yo cadi, man, we will be waiting brother, gonna miss your posts, catch ya on the flip side.

Stay safe, and do some learnin while ya got all that free time!

Jb

there ain't no party like a Vine street party, and a Vine street party don't stop.

I'll be around when you return......and you will be missed.

Mike, sorry to hear you will be leaving us for awhile and happy to hear about your new future. You will be missed. Take care and good luck to you in your new adventure.

MCM

Mike - you have been MY solid source for advice and generally sane commentary since i joined the community. I will always appreciate your straightforward posts and no-nonsense approach. Please check back often

I took a little seed one day
About a month ago.
I put it in a pot of dirt,
In hopes that it would grow.

I poured a little water
To make the soil right.
I set the pot upon the sill,
Where the sun would give it light.

I checked the pot most every day,
And turned it once or twice.
With a little care and water
I helped it grow so nice.

Mj isnt addictive, but growing it is ;)

See you soon Mike :p

:peace:

Wow folks, thank you so much for all the kind words. It feels good to be back, I know I've already said this in a few other posts but I missed ya'll, I'll stop in more often. I can't believe I've only been gone for two months, it seems like so much longer.

Hey HIE, I really dig that poem man, good stuff. Did you write it?

Mj isnt addictive, but growing it is

:yeahthat: So true! I miss growing it way more than I do smoking it. Growing is one of the few things in life that can not be rushed. Time, effort, patience, and dedication can be directly seen in the results. Living in a society where most of us are instant gratification junkies(or at least surrounded by them), sometimes it's nice to sit back and put some effort towards something that takes time....

Latest posts

Back