Thanks all of you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mart17

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I created this thread becouse i wanna say thanks to all of you guys here in this forum Especially for Hushpuppy and THG for helping me create my own grow space.
It was a really hard work and a lot of learning... I think THG is not remember me but she had some really good advices in the past when i wanted to run 4 pandas and some other shitty things in my little cellar...:) Once again i would like to say thanks for hushpuppy becouse without him it would be much more harder.

Im growing White Russian strain and this is my first grow. I have to say that im in a good way to make my first grow to success! All the plants are looking great after a long learning session...thrips attack, some light fail , water ph problem and so on...:) But thanks to Hush and you guys i eliminated the problems and the plants are reward me with a beautiful and healthy looks :)
Would be nice to post some pictures but becouse of safety im not really want to do so.
Thanks to you guys! All of you! This is a great experience.

awesome, the learning continues. ive been here over 3 years and still learning. keep it up friend :icon_smile:

Glad they got ya straightened out and growing your own green....congrats.

Well i have to say that Ed Rosenthal's book was a really big help too .. ;)
Thanks Hamster...;)

Latest posts

Back