Thanks For Having Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wannabe_Biker

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been growing for 3 years now. I started growing in an Aero-Garden and was impressed with the results.
I now have a 5' x 5' tent and a 310 watt Mars Hydro LED light and the results have been good.

This picture is a Super Silver Haze plant in the Aero-Garden. I use fishing weights to train the branches.
It looks like a Bosnia tree.
1.JPG

Here it is ready to harvest. Its almost all bud. I harvested slightly over 3 ounces from it. The branches were sagging from the weight.
2.JPG

Hello everyone! I have been growing for 3 years now. I started growing in an Aero-Garden and was impressed with the results.
I now have a 5' x 5' tent and a 310 watt Mars Hydro LED light and the results have been good.

This picture is a Super Silver Haze plant in the Aero-Garden. I use fishing weights to train the branches.
It looks like a Bosnia tree.
View attachment 267035

Here it is ready to harvest. Its almost all bud. I harvested slightly over 3 ounces from it. The branches were sagging from the weight.
View attachment 267036
What size fishing weights are you using out of curiosity?

welcome aboard the fun train :) Thank you for sharing some of your work, looks like it would be great to smoke.

Latest posts

Back