Thanks for the recommendation!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnylorenzo

Reaction score
Thanks guys! This stuff works amazingly...ive been using this stuff for a week and a couple days and I've seen so much of a difference. So thanks so much!

And I've been reading on MP here alot and do you think I should start to trim up the bottoms of these plants? Or should I wait a little longer they are 5weeks and 2 days...

And my little one starting to begin new

View attachment WP_20150520_005.jpg

View attachment WP_20150520_008.jpg

View attachment WP_20150520_009.jpg

View attachment WP_20150520_010.jpg

let them grow........ they are getting plenty of air under them right now.........you can lollypop them in another couple of weeks........ you might want to save those lowers to clone with.

Ik I wish I had the space for cloning but I don't have that right now... If I had my own house I would have rooms to grow in but as of now I can not these week be harvested and tossed maybe if I get enough leaves I could make hash? You can do that right?

Ik I wish I had the space for cloning but I don't have that right now... If I had my own house I would have rooms to grow in but as of now I can not these week be harvested and tossed maybe if I get enough leaves I could make hash? You can do that right?

you can get hash from the leaves.......... usually not the fan leaves which are what most of your leaves are now.......... be careful growing in the homes of others......... most especially if your not in a legal state.

:yeahthat:
i hope they (the owners of the house)know your growing in thier home.

Yes they know, and are okay with it I got into it last year bc I tried growing a couple plants so I could extract the CBD and help out my grandpa's cancer...so yah she's cool with me doing it

Can you only use sugar leaves to make hash?

You can make hash out of any part of the plant that has trichomes on it. The hash comes from the Trichs.

Yes they know, and are okay with it I got into it last year bc I tried growing a couple plants so I could extract the CBD and help out my grandpa's cancer...so yah she's cool with me doing it

Can you only use sugar leaves to make hash?

that's cool........ we like to help others avoid trouble when we can........ I've seen some strains when grown properly can have enough trichomes on most of the leaves making it worth while to use in hash making.

Latest posts

Back