Thanks MP Fourm!!!! Sensi Star Smoke Report For You!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer

Reaction score
So a while back I asked for a strain recommendation on the forum and a few responded. I felt the best response was Blancolighter's recommendation of Sensi Star.
The pic below is the result of his recommendation. Since this was my first Sensi Star grow and still being new to DWC I kept the nutes backed off pretty far the whole way through and it shows, but it still came out great.

Today most of the small buds have finished drying and curing to the point that they can be smoked and I must say that they are awesome.

I just packed up the first one and I am one very satisfied puppy :) The taste, the aroma, the high, it is all amazing.

Thanks to all who post here, and an extra thanks to Blancolighter.

sensi star0.JPG

sensi star 014.jpg

Isn't it great man?? Def. worth every penny of the seed cost I would say.

Its a funny plant though, like my wife and I get completely different highs off of it, I get a well balanced buzz leaning more to a sativa high, while my wife thinkgs its just knock you out stoney, whats the high like for you?

Anyways, If ya drop your temps a bit she'll turn purple, just another pleasent perk of this plant I thought I'd pass on.

I just got done drying some myself and your post has me fiendin for some. I guess nothin else to to but :48:

I will toke one with you man :)
I find it to be more energetic than I expected, sativa high like you, of course I have been smoking nothing but a real stoney haze strain for the last few weeks so anything else would make me energetic lol

I can't get my fiancee to try it, she took one look at it and said, "it smells too scary".

HAHA, I know man, I gotta be so careful with the stuff cause it'll instantly make the whole house reek. Forget taking some to a friends house too, I'm convinced cops could just follow the trail of stink to where I'm at, either that or I'm gonna get sprayed down with a hose when someone thinks Ive been sprayed by a skunk...

that nug in the pipe looks piss wet

lol

ps i grew out sensi star for over 8 years since 1998 btw

skallie

Latest posts

Back