Thanks to all you Peeps.. From a Newbie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildbrain

Reaction score
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all you peeps for spreading the vast knowledge that you all have.
This is my first ever grow and I have learned so much from all of you here at MP.
I have spent many hrs in front of the ol puter screen reading, reading and reading about the sport of growing. You all have shown me that there is way more to it then just throwing some seeds in the ground and seeing what happens.
I have been learning along the way and have found out I have done a few things wrong, and I have also done a few things right.
These are just bag seed plants and I didn't expect much for my first grow. Kinda made up my mind that I would donate my first attempt to science. Kept my expectations low as not to be to disapointed if things went south.
Well so far I am very pleased with the results and I hope that I can get these to grow full term.
Maybe next season I will try and get some seeds from a good known strain and try another outdoor grow.
Next year if I am able to grow some plants 1/2 as good as some of them I have seen here, I will consider myself successful.
To anyone else that maybe trying there first grow, my advice to you is read, read, read and read somemore. And when you think you know what is going on.......Read somemore.
Enjoy the pics and let this Newbie know what you think.:bolt: :joint:

2009 004.jpg

2009 011.jpg

2009 014.jpg

2009 017.jpg

2009 001.jpg

looking good~ congrats

Congratulations Wildbrain :)

You are going to have some huge cola's when they are finished :aok:

We get sooooo many people come here who dont know a seed from a bucket and say they have been growing for a month and have lots of problems.

Simply because they are too lazy to sit and read and want other people to grow it for them from a comp screen.

Well done you :)

:peace:

Thy thumb is Green :D Excellent job!! They grow themselves man :D You just have to be there to love them like daughters,keep them from getting knocked up and make sure they grow into beautiful women.Which you have done. Great job,Dont harvest to soon,that is your final step.If you are not sure,post close ups for some advice.They look like they have some time to go yet.
Stay cool

Latest posts

Back