thanx, CHEF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FA$TCA$H

CHOCOLATE IS A VITAMIN
Reaction score
we had to make a four hour drive to the big city, on the gulf. so, gave the chef a call, and he welcomed us on over. smoked some bud, with a variety of devices, supplied by the chef. a first for us was the da budda vape! we enjoyed it so much, that he insisted we take it home and give it a thorough work out! the mr$ loves it. had an awesome time, as always, just wish it could be a longer stay. the homemade jerky was good, i guess. but i just had a buncha teef pulled, thank you!
100_4136.JPG 100_4133.JPG

100_4178.JPG 100_4138.JPG

100_4134.JPG 100_4192.JPG

100_4183.JPG 100_4179.JPG

100_4154.JPG 100_4158.JPG

Well that is too awesome for words. How great for you guys. Great pictures.

got you some chef da budda? :hubba: :p ...

Just gave me dejavu for my daily commute. gridlocked on 45, just lookin at the buildings, haha, recognized that pic instantly.

Cool pics:aok:

Glad to have you 2 over Cashman! Enjoy Da Buddah! It is something different! Next time ill fire up the grill and well burn some steaks! Tell the wifey too much vape will really kick you in the boo boo!

wow cool pics.. seem like were in the same area, that redland theater pic is right outside of my old stompin grounds..

Latest posts

Back