That dirty little pleasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we all have our guilty little pleasures. I know I do. :) I have several. I love hot, steamy bubble baths with my goofy romance novels....and chocolate. Oh yes. I love my chocolate. I am running out of safe hiding spots for it in my house. Everyone keeps finding it and eating my secret stash. :hairpull: :p

That's from the damn weed your smoking Mom. :p I love anything made with Hershey chocolate. :hubba:
SmokinMom said:
I think we all have our guilty little pleasures. I know I do. :) I have several. I love hot, steamy bubble baths with my goofy romance novels....and chocolate. Oh yes. I love my chocolate. I am running out of safe hiding spots for it in my house. Everyone keeps finding it and eating my secret stash. :hairpull: :p

SmokinMom said:

That means you Can;'t hide them Good enough!! or u don't hide urself when getting into them !!!! :D

Better to Put them some where in the open where Nobody don't get into..
Myself look for that Pan in the very Back that not being used!;)

Yeah, I tend not to smoke as many cigs if I have MJ around too. But, after watching that, I wonder what my lungs look like! LOL... i've been smoking for 6 years... Time for a chest X-Ray! LOL!

And mom, I totally know how you feel about your chocolate. Nothing is sacred in my house either. I've always got hands in my stash!

~Metalchick

I used to smoke about a pack a day, now i wont really smoke. I smoke a like black and mild socially at parties and what not. Other than that i don't smoke anymore. I quit because of how bad it was getting when i woke up, how my throat hurt, i couldn't even smoke a cig when i woke up for 40 mins so my throat would stop hurting. The chart that helped me quit and gave me motivation, is the thing i'll post down here. It just really showed me that even soon after you quit, changes are being made for the better! :)

http://www.ash.org.uk/html/factsheets/html/fact11.html

Just scroll down that page, it'll show you withdrawl symptoms AND the beneficial parts of quiting tobacco and a time period. Even within a day things change. Take care! It's a good thing you posted that riz, maybe it'll influence someone ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yeah i definetly feel like cutting them from my life, that charts inspiration in itself

Not to be Debbie the Downer or anything, but when I hit a bowl and blow it out through fabric softener I see the same brown tint so I don't feel any safer knowing I only smoke weed. But I get that tint, even when I inhale, so IDK.

It's not any safer really, well minus the nicotine, and added chemicals to cigarettes. It's still smoke going in your lungs, but the thing is it's a lot less often than a regular smoker.

If you're worried about the bit that will get on it from smoking joints, bowls, bongs, etc then you should look into Marijuana consumption or vaporizors. The volcano is like 600 dollars but it seems quite worth it. I hear vaporized marijuana even gets your higher with less, but i don't know myths spark up from nothing. So wouldn't know till you tested it huh? :) Anyways, i really don't mind the marijuana smoke, but cigs are ugh. lol well take care!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I have a vaporizer but its a huge gun looking thing lol that belonged to a bong i had that broke LONG time ago so I've never used it on my tiny pipe. I might try it tonight to see if all those things are true, less brown tint, getting higher with less,etc

Cool cool man, good little experement going on haha. I hope the results come out for the better for you, if so it'd be a safe comforting good method for you!

I've heard of Home-made vaporizers. Such as ways where you take a like, science test tube. The pretty big ones about the size of a blunt tube. You take weed, fine cut it, a grinder would work great. You put the very ground up weed in the tube, just a little ya know, then take a rubber tube that fits over the end of the test tube, preferably clear so you can see the vapor. Then just hold a lighter (and i hear butane works the best) under the glass by the weed and you'll see vapor start coming off. Once it puts out the desired ammount of smoke, just take the hit ;)

I've heard of another way with a light bulb. You get the metal piece off the bottom somehow, then take salt and soap, put it in the light bulb and add some water and shake it up, it gets off the white stuff. Then take like newspaper, make a little handle type thing to put the open end of the bulb into to hold while you heat it up, it gets hot obviously. Get it full of vapor and take the hit.

Don't know how effective either method of making a home made one is but whatever. I'd prefer to go buy one instead of using the ghettorized ways haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Well, as this peaked my curiosity i checked it out a little. I found this article which has a test. They paid pot smokers to come smoke pot for 6 days for testing apparently. It was to test vaporized marijuana. check it out. ;)

**Warning** The link below contains material that is prolly not comprehendable if you're really stoned, so if you're stoned, you are warned! hahah

http://www.nature.com/clpt/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/6100200a.html

~Burn One~
Dewayne

is it just me or did that make anyone else grab a smoke and light it up when he did? after the first kleenex i closed it. my moto is "im here for a good time, not a long time"

Sick find Dewayne, I just read through the article. Here's a quoted summary of it if anyone doesn't want to read too much to find what they're looking for.

Whereas smoking marijuana increased CO levels as expected for inhalation of a combustion product, there was little if any increase in CO after inhalation of THC from the vaporizer. This indicates little or no exposure to gaseous combustion toxins. Combustion products are harmful to health and reflect a major concern about the use of marijuana cigarettes for medical therapy as expressed by the Institute of Medicine. Although we did not measure other combustion products such as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and oxidant gases, the observation of little or no CO exposure suggests little or no exposure to these other compounds. The vaporizer was well tolerated, with no reported adverse effects. Most subjects preferred the vaporizer compared to marijuana smoking, supporting its potential for medical therapy. Thus, the Volcano® is an acceptable system and may provide a safer way to deliver THC than smoking marijuana cigarettes.

In summary, we provide data indicating that the availability of THC delivered by the Volcano® vaporizer is comparable to that of marijuana cigarettes. Vaporization of marijuana does not result in exposure to combustion gases, and therefore is expected to be much safer than smoking marijuana cigarettes. The vaporizer was well tolerated and preferred by most subjects compared to marijuana cigarettes. The Volcano® device is an effective and apparently safe vehicle for THC delivery, and warrants further investigation in clinical trials of cannabis for medicinal purposes.
Basically answers the little experiment I was about to conduct :p thanks again for that link dude.

edit: time to dig up that vaporizer and try it out again :p

haha you're welcome man. It does answer it, but with that answer, might as well do it! :) Good luck to ya man!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Confession-

In my drunken stupor last night I smoked 3 cigs. I haven't done that in 10 yrs. And they were quite enjoyable!

But I must not start that nasty habbit up again. No no no no no no no!!!

Bad Bad mom! smoking is nasty and you know that! lol. You even think so. You definatelys houldn't start smoking, i'm sure your hubby wouldn't like that either. He'd say that the marijuana is influencing you and then you might not be able to smoke! :eek:

~Burn One~
Dewayne

ah no you dont want to be doing that ;) it always starts with those "few in the bar"... infact how i started lol, i cant say ive ever found a more perfect counterpart for a pint than a cig. In a bar obviously

Latest posts

Back