that legal stuff...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
does anyone have any suggestions about some of those legal herbs, i wa shtinking jus getting that hawaii stuff or dutch hydro, but ionno i ahve no idea!!! if anyone could share some expierences id love too hear em!! do you htink any of them are worth it?

i know a fella who ordered some once....he is a webmaster and a seller was a link on his site....so he thought well heck i might as well try the product of my advertisers

he said...it was pretty much total shwag....it gave you that bubble feeling of "I'm gonna get high" without the high ever coming

raisanbranresinman said:
does anyone have any suggestions about some of those legal herbs, i wa shtinking jus getting that hawaii stuff or dutch hydro, but ionno i ahve no idea!!! if anyone could share some expierences id love too hear em!! do you htink any of them are worth it?
Do your self a favor and buy some regular weed if you want to get high. Those herbs that you are talking about are crap IMO.

yep, there is a reason its "legal". ;)

hahaha leagal weed in the U.S that will actually get you stoned dont make me laugh opps forgot i alread did yeah like everyone else said just stick with the real stuff and forget about the fake weed

OK, my opinion is about the same as everyone else's.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
You will not be pleased. You can get a better buzz from inhaling a cigar.
As gross as that sounds.
I think "Hick" said something like this in another thread about the people that sell this crap...'That is why they have no repeat business"

Latest posts

Back